Your "embarrassing" moments story

Started by purelife, Mar 28 07 08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil

My former wife threw a surprise B-Day party for me. I came home, walked in and she is 'pretending' to be all upset.

"Oh, there is a water pipe leaking and our basement is flooding", etc. I was having a hectic day as it was and I was not in the mood for that.

I walk downstair "F***IN' SON OF A FU**! SHI***** Mother F****!!!!" Not yelling at her, just yelling in general. We just gone through some plumbing issues before this. I get downstairs, turn on the lights "Surprise!". My family, her family, friends, etc... I was a little embarrased by my toilet mouth!

purelife

I remember that story.  I thought that it was your current g/f who did that?

Devil

nope. But I think you are thinking of another story. It wasn't a B-day surpise. But me dissing something loudly and not knowing they were in the next room.

(darn, I should be watching my mouth more).

Russ

lol devil, 'bless'. Im glad that someone else does that as well as me.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

umm

Oh this one I actually witness

It was a rainy day in Vancouver, was walking down a street in downtown (can't remember now)

This guy was trying to cross the street  (jaywalking in the middle of the street)

There was a puddle at the side of the street, so he tried to avoid that by jumping over it.

When he landed, he sank down to his knees.. turns out there was a big hole in the street

Embarassing for him

purelife

Oh wow!  I hope that he was okay.  That wouldn't have been good for his knees.

P.C.

I remember when I was working at the Returning Office for our Provincial elections.  I was not terribly knowledgable about computers.  I could follow a simple program with 'step by step how to's for dummies' how to play solitaire and my graphics program  but that was IT.  (hubby managed everything else at home, so I was lazy about learning because I didn't have to)

Anyways....I had a wee error while trying to send off the election results.  I ummm....lost them.

Needless to say, head office was on the phone immediately.

Amazingly enough, I haven't even gotten to the embarrassing part yet.

In his attempt to walk me through the necessary procedure (as to not have to have another election), he said......"Do you know where my computer is?" (which I really did...but just wasn't making the connection because I was in a major state of panic).........and I said "How the hell would I know where your computer is" [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I should point out that this was many, many, many years ago.  NOW,  I KNOW where his computer is.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

I said "Hey, you're pregnant!" to a friend who gained weight. I bumped into her recently and she looks fabulous. She works out at the gym regularly now. Heh.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

That's funny how you mentioned that, Lise.

My co-worker who has a bigger tummy than usual (due to medical pokings and feeling bloated) had another female ask her how many months pregnant she was.  The other lady was soo flustered and embarrased that she wasn't at all pregnant.  Since hearing that, my coworker is working harder to get her tummy down.  She's trying hard though... I'm like that too when my mom told me how much fatter I got.  I've been working extra extra hard trying my best to sweat off those extra fat and calories.  :)

Lil Me

a relative of mine was pulled into the Security Office at the grocery store.  Seems they "caught her shoplifting" on camera.  A lipstick had fallen into her purse, and she had no idea it was there.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

One of my embarrassing moments was when I slipped on the ice and groceries were rolling everywhere in the street.  Traffic stopped and people were helping gather them up for me.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

oh dear!  Eggs splat and oranges rolling away.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

Milk running down the street.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

One of my most embarassing moments was throwing up on the plane. It was southwest airlines and I didn't want rasins for breakfast.  I had peanuts.... and orange juice.  The two didn't mix well apparently, and I barfed all over my souveniers from Sea World. My beloved penguin. It went everywhere in the plane and to make it worse it was up at the front of the plane.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|