Your "embarrassing" moments story

Started by purelife, Mar 28 07 08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

pitbullca.bc

oh gawd
in eigth grade...sewing class...got my monthly friend...soaked my jeans....couldn't stand up cause my jeans were light blue...bathroom was miles away..and didn't have a change of clothes...how do you deal with that discreteley?

Lise

I'm getting distracted by sexy avatars..........................

I think I may have written this here before so forgive me if I'm repeating myself. Hiking up Mt. Seymour in itty bitty shorts. I fell down, ripped both sides and had to walk down the mountain with two pink cheeks showing. You forget how many people actually hike up and down the mountain after a while.

What about you, Ms. purelife?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

was at the local pond...thank god I was at my slenderist...and the clip on the back of my bikini top broke...and yup...there the ladies were...for all to see

Lise

LOL. What I wouldn't give to see that, Ms. Pit.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

haha...good thing that the ladies are not big ladies....had to tie up the back with a piece of wire...after searching....no children were harmed by the incident

purelife

Wow, you gals have excellent stories.  I've already blessed you both. :)))    

pitbullca.bc

thank you PL
nother one
was going on a road trip.  Decided ( as a female) to fuel up..make sure the washer fluid was topped up...and to make sure the oil was filled.....
Problem is...I poured in my four litre of oil...and the dang vehicle still took it all....but I didn't have any more oil...so I figured..yeah..well...four litres should do anyways...so off I went...
three hours into the drive...climbing a hill doing a hundred....the vehicle filled with black smoke.
Hmmm....oil had blown outta everywhere...emergency oil change needed...done...by two of the guys that I was travelling with in another vehicle.
so I get to my destination...and notice that the vehicle is running really rough....pop the hood...and come to find...that one of the guys...hadn't tightened the cap on the oil...and that it had come lose...and I had lost the majority of the oil from the emergency oil change....
the moral of the story...do not FILL your oil...and check your cap...even after a guy has been dickering with your vehicle.......
oh and........
YES TOYOTA'S GO ON AND ON AND ON........

Lil Me

pitbullca.bc wrote:
in eigth grade...sewing class...got my monthly friend...soaked my jeans....
 --

That happened to me several times in jr high school.  I wasn't astute enough to recognize the signs and symptoms of something starting, so I would be caught unprepared without a change of clothes.  It was mortifying.

Lost my bathing suit bottoms diving into swimming pools.  As a teenager, you feel so embarassed, but I doubt anyone noticed, since I would fix them under water before re-surfacing.

I got embarassed a lot as a kid, but I don't think I care any more.

I've had numerous slip and fall episodes.

After I had kids, I was too cheap to buy different sizes of nursing bra (since it's such a temporary thing), so the undergarments were somewhat loose after a while.  Every time I bent over, a nursing pad would fall out of my shirt and onto the floor.  I used to pick it up (off the floor of the bank), throw it in the stroller basket, and off we'd go.

I used to be terrified about the idea of farting in front of someone.  I still use the "crop duster" method in public, where you keep walking as you let one out.  But at home, I just fart and laugh.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

umm

In University a long time ago,  I gone to three of my classes that day with my shirt inside out, before I realized it was.  Nobody mentioned it and no wonder people kind of was looking at me in a weird way.

pitbullca.bc

oh LM you are priceless! LOL...I haven't had the slip and fall so much as I have had the trip and fall!
*bless*

purelife

One time, during gym class, when I was really new to my "monthly" visitor, I wore these papertowels.  I'd fold them up in a comfortable shape so that I could wear them in case I would still continue getting my period even though it was already completed.  After running around outside, my paper towel slipped out of my gym shorts.  I quickly picked it up and hoped that no other females were looking.  I think that one popular girl saw it but didn't say anything.  Thank goodness.

I went swimming one time and didn't realize how loose my bathing suit was at the breast level.  I'd go in the water and my boobs were just showing.  I didn't notice until some stranger had pointed it out to me that my top part was loose. OMG, embarrassing.  I ran into the bathroom and then asked the front desk for a safety pin.

A roommate saw my bottom part when I was just getting out of the shower.  I had thought that I had locked the door but then when I was starting to put my clothes on, the door opens.  That was freaking embarrasing and I was terribly horrified!    

Lil Me

I get embarassed if people catch me sitting on the can.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Same here Lil Me.  I think that it's more of an uncomfortable feeling for me.  I'm a very private person and for someone to see something that they shouldn't have, I feel terrible.

I balled my eyes out when that male roommate saw me.  

Lil Me

I know whatcha mean.  A male roommate caught be sitting on the toilet once.  It was horrible.

Guys don't get embarassed about things like that.  I have to keep reminding the males in my family to close the bathroom door! (+turn on the fan, +flush)