Words that make you Giggle

Started by Lil Me, Mar 27 07 04:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

:)

Branwyn

I don't think this was mentioned, I looked back abit. When kids talk about sex ed. and say "we learned about the vagina today, and the penis" always makes me laugh. hmm not sure why, maybe cause they say it so innocently and they see the rubberized version of a "vagina"  

GORDY GAMBINO

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lil Me

"finger pull"
 My strata council is installing fingerpull handles on some doors.  Sounds too much like "pull my finger"

"Alain Vigneault"
 Kid Carson on 94.5 suggested that his A.V.'s nickname should be "filet mignon".
 I giggle every time I hear A.V.'s name now.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Call me immature, but I giggle every time I see the "Dick's Lumber" sign in Bby.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

hAcH

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Lil Me and her poutine. ;)  (mixed with avocado)

Lil Me

haaaah!  guacamole, baby!  

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
kumquat  
   My vote is for this one.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Giggling Pete

poolife

teeheeheehee  

Lil Me

for you, Pete.

|