Words that make you Giggle

Started by Lil Me, Mar 27 07 04:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

My first husband sent me to a Hungarian deli to get some lofasz.  I learned there that it meant a horse's breeding apparatus, if you get my drift.  Terribly embarrassing!!  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

it doesn't make me giggle but it makes other people giggle my late great aunt's last name was Shiptka. For some reason everyone not outside the family like friends thought that name was hysterical.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

In childhood I used to know a girl named Lesbia, I've often wondered how she coped with it in later life.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Schadenfreude

The highest commercially navigable lake in the world.......

[FONT size=5]Lake Titicaca[/FONT]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

kitten

What makes parents inflict such cruelty on their helpless babies?  I would guess that she changed it as soon as she was old enough to do so.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Lil Me

oh dear.  I know a family with Seaman as their last name.  I wonder if the kids will be in therapy over that.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Gopher

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]VO DO AND BO BOS[/span]  

Orca

van_guy

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

When the cock crows three times - ha ha it's in the bible
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lil Me

wood
 (after watching a few too many episodes of Beavis & Butthead, I laugh every time I hear "wood")

or the [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]Dick's Lumber [/span]trucks around town.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|