Words that make you Giggle

Started by Lil Me, Mar 27 07 04:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

holy crap, Batman.  that's quite a word.  Wonder if Gophie knows that one.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

i wish

"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

49er

"Phuc" in a Vietnamese business name

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Gopher

It's already there Lil Me, I just checked it out as well: then again, it's worth having twice.  

Gopher

Twee and discombobulate  

Lil Me

Isis

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]Conquistador

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]I have no idea why....but I get a kick outta this one!

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

kitten

Climax Motors -- Hastings Street, Vancouver
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

|