^ brought to us by Orik  :)  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Gopher

Natasha

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] 5 more

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]Rampaging [/SPAN]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I was in fit's of giggles after reading a few of Natasha's posts last night.. It was not any one word, just the whole responses where humorous to me...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
I was in fit's of giggles after reading a few of Natasha's posts last night.. It was not any one word, just the whole responses where humorous to me...

Glad I could amuse you, Orik. For what it's worth I enjoy all of you as well.

Orik

=) well it is good fun.. clean too..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Yes sir. I like that we're able to pick on one another. Makes for a drama free forum.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Yes sir. I like that we're able to pick on one another. Makes for a drama free forum.[/DIV]
 I want drama............................................................................................................nope just fine as is here

Natasha

Ok so this isn't a "word" that makes me giggle, it's a quote taken from a movie I saw the other night. I'm not sure of the movies name though.

The quote-

"Cry me a river d!ckface"

DDD

Gopher

|