Gift Basket for P.C.

Started by Lil Me, Mar 27 07 02:06

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Moolah!

Death To Raging Poodle:  Why not post all your this stuff @ [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4523.0.html"][FONT color=#000000]A thread for "DIE Raging Poodle" and other trolls, losers and haters[/FONT][/A] ?

That's the purpose of that thread.

Use it.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Please Explain

Raging Poodle, I don't understand why you want to get rid of hate threads about you on DV, but you are okay with keeping them on DS?  

Please Explain

Raging Poodle, I don't understand why you want to get rid of hate threads about you on DV, but you are okay with keeping them on DS?  

Moolah!

P.C. wrote:
 Don't worry about it raor.....it's OK.  It really doesn't bother me.  

I might be wrong but I don't believe Death to Raging Poodle character is raor. Compare their IPs and you'll see. That's a different hater.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

just me

he's right. [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]check their IP's that's not me.[/span]  

i dont' stay mad at Raging Poodle for very long anyway :)

Raor

^ oops, i should really log in when i post.  what i said. :)  

Raor

Raging Poodle! wrote:
P.C. wrote:

I might be wrong but I don't believe Death to Raging Poodle character is raor. Compare their IPs and you'll see. That's a different hater.

[span style="font-weight: normal;"]i just re-read that page. i saw how it got taken out of context. i think pc confused where i was praising you for keeping things funny, posting as 'i luv Raging Poodle #98'.. she may have thought i am that person posting in blue, but i'm not. lol! how that could have gotten confused, i'm not so sure.[/span]

[/div]
 [div]

Raor

P.C. wrote:
[font color="#0000bf"][font face="Arial Narrow"]JUST SHUT THAT ANUS IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FACE Raging Poodle.  YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ASSWIPE ON THIS ENTIRE FORUM, GOING OVER AND OVER THIS TRIED OLD SHIT. YOU JUST CAN'T SHUTUP BECAUSE YOU'RE A PATHETIC LITTLE ATTENTION WHORE.

PLEASE, DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE AND STOP DRAGGING THIS CRAP OUT SO YOU CAN GET THE ATTENTION YOU SO DESPERATELY CRAVE, YOU ANNOYING LITTLE BABY.[/font][/font][font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-family: Arial Narrow;"]

WAH, MY NAME IS Raging Poodle, PAY ATTENTION TO ME, WAH WAH WAH!!![/font]
[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold;"]

Uh PC, this person is not me.  I think you made a mistake.    

Raor

Thanks Raging Poodle, for pointing that out.  

I wouldn't even have noticed.. :(  

Serious Lee

Raging Poodle..you and your 20 girlfriends you know the "one with 19 other personalities" need to go get help. You are not helping the matter by playing with kitty. Here's the list of Raor's personalities, Theangel, Just me, nm..too many to list but it's all the no name handles that acts like a twit on here or supports her. LOL  

Lise

Back to the original question... I would so like to send muffins to Ms. PC.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'd deliver them, sure, would love to.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

OMG....thanks Lise.  What a gorgeous basket of goodies.  It looks too good to eat though.

*all of a sudden I feel like something scrummy !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/f045.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

one more item,

'Devil in a Box'

Sportsdude

oh and a thank you letter.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|