Started by Lil Me, Mar 27 07 02:06

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

no but it comes with a built in webcam.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Moolah!

Lise wrote:
 How about another t-shirt that says, "I splat on Raging Poodle and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

* slow clap *

Was that supposed to be FUNNY, Lise?

You think PC should be rewarded with a t-shirt for spitting on me, targeting me, and pestering me the way she did? [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_angry.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Step by step, I've chronicled how she constantly pissed and moaned in my threads.

I've brought up some legitimate questions and counter views in my account of events.

Lise, why do you think PC hasn't responded to them yet?

I'll tell you why, BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON!  

That's why!

She knows what she did was WRONG, and now she's finally shut up about it because she doesn't really have a valid defense.

You're acting like a school yard bully's buddy, Lise.

Have you actually READ what took place before making such a retarded and provocative statement?

I thought you had HALF a BRAIN, to understand the written word. I guess I was wrong!

I'm disappointed in you.        
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

P.C.

OMG....Raging Poodles in my gift basket !!!!!!

.[img style="WIDTH: 214px; HEIGHT: 211px" height=220 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif" width=237 border=0] [FONT size=2]*borrowed without permission [/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Woohoo, go Raging Poodle, go baby! You know we wants it. *girly giggle*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

P.C. wrote:
 OMG....Raging Poodles in my gift basket !!!!!!

I know you're ecstatic.

As you requested in [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4510.msg71245.html#msg71245"][FONT color=#565656]Re: Who Quit[/FONT][/A]  

> And I've always liked the smell of cat food......

I'm throwing an OPENED can of cat food into your basket for your aromatic pleasure. [img onmousedown=travesmilie(this.src); height=15 src="http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/vomit-smiley-021.gif" width=15]

Enjoy!

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Raor

Did some1 say cat food???

Raor

I don't like the canned food, I'm afraid of getting rat poison. =(

Lise

I saw some of the cans on the shelf. I was actually quite surprised some of them had lobster. Wow. They eat better than some of us humans.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah angel liked the fancy stuff when she was still here.  Tigger thankfully grew up on dry cat food so when tuna or something is opened, he doesn't go nuts like Angel did.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Raor

I had a kitty cat once who didn't mind canned cat food, but she would not eat Fancy Feast canned food, for some reason.  I would have thought FF was a better brand, the way they were marketing it.  

Death To Moolah

[span style="font-weight: normal;"]That retarded idiot Raging Poodle Babbled:[/span]
Lise, why do you think PC hasn't responded to them yet?
I'll tell you why, BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON!  [/div][div]She knows what she did was WRONG, and now she's finally shut up about it because she doesn't really have a valid defense.
You're acting like a school yard bully's buddy, Lise.
I thought you had HALF a BRAIN, to understand the written word. I guess I was wrong!

[font style="font-family: Arial Narrow; color: rgb(0, 0, 191);" size="5"]JUST SHUT THAT ANUS IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FACE Raging Poodle.  YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ASSWIPE ON THIS ENTIRE FORUM, GOING OVER AND OVER THIS TRIED OLD SHIT. YOU JUST CAN'T SHUTUP BECAUSE YOU'RE A PATHETIC LITTLE ATTENTION WHORE.

PLEASE, DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE AND STOP DRAGGING THIS CRAP OUT SO YOU CAN GET THE ATTENTION YOU SO DESPERATELY CRAVE, YOU ANNOYING LITTLE BABY.[/font][font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="5"]

WAH, MY NAME IS Raging Poodle, PAY ATTENTION TO ME, WAH WAH WAH!!![/font]

i luv moolah #98

umm, "death to Raging Poodle"

i think Raging Poodle is funny.

thanks Raging Poodle for keeping things interesting & entertaining. :D

P.C.

[FONT size=5][FONT color=#0000bf][FONT face="Arial Narrow"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]JUST SHUT THAT ANUS IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FACE Raging Poodle.  YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ASSWIPE ON THIS ENTIRE FORUM, GOING OVER AND OVER THIS TRIED OLD SHIT. YOU JUST CAN'T SHUTUP BECAUSE YOU'RE A PATHETIC LITTLE ATTENTION WHORE. [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]PLEASE, DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE AND STOP DRAGGING THIS CRAP OUT SO YOU CAN GET THE ATTENTION YOU SO DESPERATELY CRAVE, YOU ANNOYING LITTLE BABY.[/SPAN][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191); FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow"]
[BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][FONT size=5]WAH, MY NAME IS Raging Poodle, PAY ATTENTION TO ME, WAH WAH WAH!!![/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT]

Don't worry about it raor.....it's OK.  It really doesn't bother me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Death To Moolah

[font style="font-family: Arial Narrow; color: rgb(0, 0, 191);" size="5"]Raging Poodle, WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS OF P.C. AND HOW WELL LIKED SHE IS HERE. GET OVER IT- YOU'LL NEVER BE AS WELL LIKED AS SHE IS HERE, YOU IGNORANT, BORING LITTLE WEASEL.
[/font]

just me

|