WELL?????

Started by Loulou, Mar 27 07 02:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Loulou

I can't find you - where you gone!

Loulou

Look hotmail just gone down - you really must learn how to use msn it would be so much faster.  And then we can chat in private!

GORDY GAMBINO

Sorry i was waiting for you on yahoo.Can i go to upper case it's easier?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

GORDY GAMBINO

Now were are you .? This is like trying to find someone in a pub!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou

Arrrggghhhhhhh!  I'm still here I've got to go and meet my mother for lunch in 10minutes!

Hotmail is down and I can get into your messages - I've emailed you to your work address via my yahoo account.

This is hard work - please learn to use msn life would be so much easier.

Loulou

If you learn to use msn then I can talk you through how to download skype then we talk via the internet by phone, and it's free!

Loulou

This is much slower than DV - can't see you at all - ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

GORDY GAMBINO

iM STILL HERE. SO DONT GET FRUSTRATED
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

GORDY GAMBINO

ALL THE TOSSERS ON THIS FORUM ARE ASLEEP WITH THEIR TEDDY BEARS GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE. SO ITS SORT OF PRIVATE.

ILU
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou

I'm going to have to go soon - just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you just the stupid system is playing me up.

I have sent you an email to your work address - sorry don't use that account much and I've deleted most of the information on it!

Anyway I've got to go - must be nearly your bedtime now.  

Loulou

Yeah but they will get up and then read it so it's not private at all!

Take care of yourself darling - I've got to go - please please please try and work out msn.

GORDY GAMBINO

I sent you a mess on your computer.

Loulou i will always love you .Gambino
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

purelife

Hey LouLou, post a pic and we'll rate it.  I promise to be gentle.

Lise

I've said this to tux but I'll say it to you guys......

I'm quite surprised that no one has seen the Chat Option. You can use the Chat Option if you want to talk to each other in private. Create your own room with your own password.

[A href="http://www.discoverseattle.net/chat/main.php"]http://www.discoverseattle.net/chat/main.php[/A][/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

WoeIsYou

LOL lise