A thread for "DIE Raging Poodle" and other trolls, losers and haters

Started by Moolah!, Mar 27 07 12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

ForSure

Raor wrote:
Fyi. I've asked TehBorken to remove some posts I made as guest "awesomeraor".

Aw, did you implicate yourself again raor?  

i luv raor

no, i just don't feel it's worthy to talk to trolls.

no one's interested, so why don't you leave me alone.

Moolah!

Inquiring Minds wrote:
Raging Poodle, if you're so concerned about having hate messages deleted, then why don't you delete this hate thread about you on DS?  You have the power to delete it.  Are you not going to hold yourself to the same standard of accountability as you're expecting from the Moderators?

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4523.0.html"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4523.0.html[/A]

I think you're confusing a few concepts, and twisting around some of my ideas:

The accountability I'm referring to in terms of DV mods refers to what they do with other people's threads. It has to do with their administrative decisions: What they delete, what they keep, who they ban, and why.

Whereas this thread is about me. It doesn't have anything to do with other people's threads.

I created it so that not only can my haters write here (instead of hating on me all over DS), but also I can converse with them.

In that sense, this thread has a clearly defined purpose.

I don't see why I should delete it.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Ffred

Raging Poodle! wrote:

I created it so that not only can my haters write here (instead of hating on me all over DS), but also I can [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 64, 255);"]converse with them[/span].

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: normal;"]Are you also in the habit of romancing crocodiles, by any chance?[/span]

[/div][div]

Moolah!

Ffred wrote:
Raging Poodle! wrote:

I created it so that not only can my haters write here (instead of hating on me all over DS), but also I can [SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,64,255)"]converse with them[/SPAN].

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-STYLE: italic"]Are you also in the habit of romancing crocodiles, by any chance?[/SPAN]

If I get a nice pair of shoes out of the deal, why not? [img alt="" src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon/icon_smile_cool.gif" border=0]

Marik

Are you ever going to answer my question Raging Poodle? I've asked it twice now, once a long time ago, and once before in this thread.  

Moolah!

Marik wrote:
Are you ever going to answer my question Raging Poodle? I've asked it twice now, once a long time ago, and once before in this thread.  
   Were you asking anything sincere or serious?

I don't usually pay much attention to anonymous posts, because all they do is to come here to troll.

The impression I have of you along those lines as well, but I can't remember what it is you said that sounded trollish. I don't store these things in my memory...

* goes looking for Marik's question... *  

Moolah!

This one?

Marik wrote:
I don't understand you Raging Poodle!, you seem intelligent and all, but sometimes you're really sour. Husband / wife / kids / co-workers annoying you? hahaha  

Sometimes I have a cynical view of things and people confuse that with "pessimism".

To me it's just part of reality - and a reflection of people's refusal to acknowledge the whole of reality for what it is.

pitbullca.bc

To me it's just part of reality - and a reflection of people's refusal to acknowledge the whole of reality for what it is.

smite away..but don't you get it?  This is cyber..not reality...geez...and yes...I will damn well post what I want to post...about you...or anything I damn well want to.  I don't feel like posting ABOUT you, more like TO you..not trying to control you like a dog..but if you want it..then listen to what everyone is saying to you...and either cheer up..or ship out..

P.C.

We're all being punished for not living in Raging Poodle's reality.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

ForShure

I find pitbull's naked dancing woman avatar more annoying than Raging Poodle!'s rants.    

MangoBango

Raging Poodle! wrote:Sometimes I have a cynical view of things and people confuse that with "pessimism".
[br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial Narrow;"]THERE'S A FINE LINE BETWEEN "PESSIMISM" AND "BEING AN a**hole". YOU CROSSED IT.[/span]

Raor

ForShure wrote:
I find pitbull's naked dancing woman avatar more annoying than Raging Poodle!'s rants.    

FS: I just find you plain annoying. ;)

tenkani

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,191); FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow"][FONT size=5]THERE'S A FINE LINE BETWEEN "PESSIMISM" AND "BEING AN a**hole". YOU CROSSED IT.[/FONT][/SPAN]   Quoted for truth and lol factor.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

|