A thread for "DIE Raging Poodle" and other trolls, losers and haters

Started by Moolah!, Mar 27 07 12:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Moolah!

It's amusing seeing some DV style trolling here; anonymous posters following me from thread to thread, posting all sorts of stupidities under multiple nicknames LOL.

I don't know how long Bork would want to keep your juvenile remarks on this board, but if you have something to say to me, why not say it here?

So when I'm bored I can look at this thread and maybe even converse with my haters.

Just don't pollute other threads.

It's not good manners.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

DIE MOOLAH

Russ

Damn, this is actually Raging Poodle. I was looking forward to seeing something else here that could be interesting.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DIE MOOLAH

THE ONLY TIME I SEE POLLUTION IS WHEN I READ ONE OF YOUR POSTS.  

DIE MOOLAH

GO AHEAD AND COPY THIS THREAD ON DV, Raging Poodle YOU ARE SO PREDICTABLE! LOL  

Moolah!

Russ wrote:
 Damn, this is actually Raging Poodle. I was looking forward to seeing something else here that could be interesting.[/DIV]
 I don't remember receiving any hate messages from you before, Russ. So I take it you're here to observe? What interesting phenomena were you expecting?

Would you like a sandwich with the crust removed?

Because from the looks of it this might be entertaining enough that we might need a snack once in a while...

Moolah!

My my... you sure react fast...

DIE Raging Poodle wrote:
AW MOOL-UGH!  WHY DON'T U JUST STFU AND DIE?  

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c040.gif" border=0]    

Russ

I dont send hatemail.

If I have a differing of opinion Ill say it. With my account, if i get smited, oh well.

I thought the OP was someone else. Besides.. crusts are the best! Do you not eat them?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DIE MOOLAH

Moolah!

Russ wrote:
 I dont send hatemail.

If I have a differing of opinion Ill say it. With my account, if i get smited, oh well.

I thought the OP was someone else. Besides.. crusts are the best! Do you not eat them?

I'm not talking about hate mail. This is for people who want to PUBLICLY hate on me. Sometimes they migrate from DV and raid a DS thread I might be writing in at the time, posting all sorts of hateful and trollish comments, etc.

I suspect some of them have multiple DS accounts, but they use those only to smite me.

Most of them do their trolling anonymously. However I wouldn't be surprised if some of the registered trolls like weird al and Tenkani showed up also.

So why not give them a platform eh?

Good times, good times...

I don't mind the crust on a sandwich BTW so long as it's not too hard on my teeth.  Sandwiches with the crust removed tend to be symbolic of DS, that's why I brought it up. (At one point people were complaining on DV that the folks here were discussing cucumber sandwiches with the crust removed. They thought it was too genteel for their trollish ways. LOL)

Moolah!

So DIE Raging Poodle, why do you think I should STFU and die? Is there a good reason?

DIE MOOLAH

DIE MOOLAH

A REASON? SURE.  YOU SUCK.   AM I NOT ENTITLED TO MY OPINION? HAHA  

Moolah!

DIE Raging Poodle wrote:
YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE Raging Poodle  
   Not fooling anyone on what?

I'm not really trying to fool anyone in the first place, so your answer would be most enlightening.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/frech/a028.gif" border=0]

|