A thread for "DIE Raging Poodle" and other trolls, losers and haters

Started by Moolah!, Mar 27 07 12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

WoeIsYou

Remember one thing, for every person like you that do strange and questionable things, there are twenty more that know the truth through kept evidence. Ponder that.  

awesomeraaor

well mods aren't supposed to be using their knowledge to tell their trolls about what posters are posting about.

i can post on whatever subject i like, be it psychic phenomena, dancing faeries, sounds/colours, what have you.

none of your freakin business. :)

awesomeraaor

anonymous is anonymous.

i'm glad i only met 2 ppl, because if something comes out that, it automatically points to those 2 individuals.  

ponder that.

WoeIsYou

I pondered. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh, Oh ho ho ho.    

awesomeraaor

do i go around, telling anyone things about the 2 people i met in life? no. why don't i get the same respect in return?  seems i should tell people things then, as they're doing that to me, telling 20 people things, begind my back.

this is why i didn't want to meet anyone from teh online.  people can't b trusted.

awesomeraaor

i understand.  dv is boring for you without me, and you miss me.  

awesomeraaor

it's ok to deal with the loss, by following me here, to talk.

anything else you like to say?

Come again?

the only 2 people raor has met in real life are ydvmod/spring and smilenwink/chai green.

You only met two people in 15 years?

awesomeraaor

i'm not implicating either of those 2, btw.  

your innuendo that information about me is available, is disturbing though.  everyone has the right to be anonymous on here.i expect to be anonymous on the board.  i expect my anonymity to be respected, both by the moderators, and also by the verbal agreements that were made by myself and the 2 individuals i met, when we met up in person.

why should i even have to bargain for my anonymity?  i have done nothing wrong.  i'm not a bad person. especially not in real life.

and as far as all the psychic stuff?  i can be joking about that, for all you know.  

awesomeraaor.

come again:

you know what i mean, dipshit.  from online.

i know what you're all doing.  trying to make me think you guys know more things but you don't know.  you don't even know anything.

goodbye, i'll not be engaging in any further dialogue with any of you trolls.

awesomeraaor

ps, i don't even know why i'm so interesting to you.

i think you should just leave me alone.

Orca

Fabulous Raging Poodle

Fabulous Raging Poodle - 30 years later...

ForSure

Wow, Raging Poodle has an action figure modelled after him/her/it.  Now that's a sure sign he's truly an enigma.    

|