Who Quit

Started by P.C., Mar 25 07 08:10

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Thanks so much Poncho.  I gotta tell ya.....it feels pretty good !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Poncho Liner

P.C. wrote:
Thanks so much Poncho.  I gotta tell ya.....it feels pretty good !!!!

P.C.

Um..Poncho ?  It's a tiny little box with a red bow on it. They say good things come in small packages.  I'm sure it's something good, but I can't see it.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]

modify:  Ahhhh....it's there now. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Poncho Liner

P.C. wrote:
Um..Poncho ?  It's a tiny little box with a red bow on it. They say good things come in small packages.  I'm sure it's something good, but I can't see it.    [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif[/img]

modify:  Ahhhh....it's there now. [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif[/img]

oops! newbies! lol

tenkani

Howdy poncho!!

Welcome to the best little smurf village on the Net!!!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

ForShore

Death To Raging Poodle wrote:
Raging Poodle! wrote:
[FONT size=2]
[/FONT] [FONT size=2]So I take it this was the REAL reason why you've been UNCHARACTERISTICALLY trollish in my threads in the past few days, pissing and moaning all the time, threadjacking big time and making all sorts of unfounded allegations?[/FONT]

[FONT size=2][/FONT][FONT style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)" size=5][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]YOU ARE SUCH AN a**hole, Raging Poodle. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST, STUPIDEST a**hole IN THE WORLD. HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS KIND OF CRAP TO P.C.???

YOU'RE A DICK AND I'M GOING TO REGISTER JUST SO I CAN SMITE THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, YOU IGNORANT a**hole.
[/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]
 So says the same person named raor aka TheAngel and quite possibly Soma; do unto others what was done unto you, hey?  

theoneandonlyraaor!

um, excuse me "For Shure". that wasn't me..  might want to get your facts straight before using that nickname 'for shure'. lol!

raaaor

oops nickname cut out.

*cheers*

raor

backagain

raaaor                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Guest

[a href="mailto:[email protected]"]Email[/a]                      [/div]                                                            [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,4510.msg71364.html#msg71364"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,4510.msg71364.html#msg71364"]Re: Who Quit[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« Reply #127 on: Mar 27 07 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=71364;topic=4510.120;num_replies=127;sesc=661e5ddbd1de9ed3942380a476fb9530" onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(71364); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      oops nickname cut out.

*cheers*

raor

the dark angel returns back again

morelikewrongagain

simpleton,

raor is raor!

wrong again

edit nickname.

check your facts, raor is raor.  keep your bs on dv!

awesomeraaaor

that's why i left dv i don't want to talk to mean people like viv and all u and don't blame modulus wanting to leave either.  

backagain

wrong again                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Guest

[a href="mailto:[email protected]"]Email[/a]                      [/div]                                                            [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,4510.msg71413.html#msg71413"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,4510.msg71413.html#msg71413"]Re: Who Quit[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« Reply #130 on: Mar 27 07 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=71413;topic=4510.120;num_replies=130;sesc=661e5ddbd1de9ed3942380a476fb9530" onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(71413); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      edit nickname.

check your facts, raor is raor.  keep your bs on dv!

aaawweee did i hurt yer lil black hart raor is da bad black angel lol

backagain

what makes u stink all others here wanna talk to u dark angel lol  

awesomeraaaor

no, you didn't.  but why u want to talk to me?  maybe you're bored.  maybe dv is too boring now without me so u wanna follow me here, well if you weren't so mean to me on dv maybe i'd go to dv again, not unless u leave me alone then.  

|