What is your connection to Vancouver/Seattle?

Started by Lil Me, Mar 24 07 10:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you live in Seattle or Vancouver

Currently live there
4 (57.1%)
Used to live there
2 (28.6%)
Want to live there
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Lil Me

...or the B.C./Washington areas.  Just wondering.  If you don't reside here in the past or present, or plan to move here in the future---brought you to DS/DV?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

i dunno what you mean....  i do not want to live there... have only visited it a few times...shopping is excellent down there, as I have heard  

Lil Me

Sorry- I meant Vancouver or Seattle- cuz I realize that people posting here live all over tarnation, not just Seattle and Vancouver.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I've been to Seattle, does that count?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Sure- but SD you've mentionned somwhere that you don't live in Seattle/Vam but would like to one day.  

purelife

Do you want to know how I came to Vancouver?  Not too sure what you mean by "connection?"  

Lil Me

I just meant now.  Damn.  I didn't word that very well did I?

Should be: Do you or did you currently reside in the Seattle/Vancouver area?

Sportsdude

Well if you say it that way then yes there is a 100% chance that I'll live in either the Vancouver area or Seattle area but no I am currently not a resident of either places.  

Lil Me

Ok.  I've re-vamped the original poll and question so that hopefully it makes sense (I'm tired!).

Sportsdude

Marik

Devil

Born and raised in Burnaby.

Still have a few friends out that way. Most seem to scatter across Canada. Parents left the Lower Mainland to be in the Interior a few years ago.

Still love the Canucks! LOL! Still love Vancouver and area, but don't miss living there too much. Love to visit.

pitbullca.bc

I enjoy the small city living that I do....too busy....to polluted...to much in the city....but I do have friends and family in Van...
Although....I didn't realize that DS was becoming exclusive...

[bless] [smite]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)   What is your connection to Vancouver/Seattle?
« on: March 24, 2007, 09:41:47 PM » Reply with quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wondering.  If you don't reside here in the past or present, or plan to move here in the future---what  

Lil Me

huh? Wasn't trying to exclude anyone from outside Seattle/Van!  Just wondering what brought people to DS/DV from places like St Louis, Calgary, etc.

goats

born and raised in vancouver.

i dont think you used the wrong terminology Lil Me. I think everyone doesnt get it, lol.

Ugh... dont ever fall for the, just a few of us are meeting up for two drinks only. I ended up from the Atlantic Trap and Gill, to Doolins and then Yale for some reason.

Ok, we are heading up the river towards pitt lake to test out buddies boat again. Have a good morning.