Major DV announcement mods WANT you to see

Started by Moolah!, Mar 23 07 02:29

Previous topic - Next topic
|

forum swinger

This just in:

[table style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: midnightblue;" id="Table2" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" width="100%"][tbody][tr bgcolor="gainsboro"][td style="font-weight: bold;" align="left" valign="top"]Raging Poodle![/td][td colspan="2"][img]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" alt="" title="" border="0" height="15" hspace="3" width="15"][font size="1"]Posted - 3/24/2007 1:24:26 AM[/font][hr noshade="noshade" size="1"]
Resurrected [a rel="nofollow" onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/j-ava%20script:void%280%29"][img]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_smile_cool.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a]
[a rel="nofollow" href="index.php/topic,4490.msg69930.html#msg69930"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4490.msg69930.html#msg69930[/a]

I'll be emailing him soon...

You can't sweep this under the carpet ydv, no matter how hard you try.

It's beyond your control, and beyond your petty games now.

Delete this one also, since you seem to enjoy powertripping so much.

Hey what ever the fuk happened to the NO DELETIONS rule?

Oh I get it... that was to drive modulus crazy, and get him to resign wasn't it?

Well you must be happy, since you've achieved your goal.

Edit:
I see you've already banned 207.102.64.85
Cute trick.
Do you want to ban the whole Telus domain to silence me?

YOUR TRUE COLORS HAVE COME OUT YDV... AND THEY AIN'T PRETTY.

SHAME ON YOU!
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

forum swinger

But Raging Poodle!, srsly, do you think anybody there really gives a f.? ydvmod's antics and associations are no secret to anyone.  

GORDY GAMBINO

I CANT POST ON DV COS THE COMMIE WANKERS BANNED ME FOR SOME BULLSHIT. CUTIE TALKED TO THEM AND I AM DEFINATELY NOT WELCOME BACK. IN ANY EVENT I DONT GIVE A SHIT.MANY OF MY BETTER POSTS WERE DELETED.INFACT NOT ONE DAY WENT BY WHERE THEY DIDNT DO THIS. THEY ARE OPPRESSIVE KUNTS AND IF I WANT THAT I WOULD JUST GO TO ZIMBABWE. DS RULES......... HEY MIKE GASTSEOMFS!!!!!!  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Moolah!

mr pomegranate wrote:
 Raging Poodle, there is no big conspiracy going on, and nothing that ydv is hiding

sometimes in life you just question to yourself about the way you are investing your valuable time as the days go by, and sometimes things happen that help the decision along, and you think to yourself that perhaps the time you have been spending has been a waste....

To use your expression: That's the politically correct version anyway ain't it? [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_wink.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

If she didn't have anything to hide, why is she deleting ALL my messages (addressed to you BTW) and frantically banning me then?

What grudge does she have against me? Or perhaps she doesn't want me revealing some of the games you're well familiar with...

With you out of the way, she has more power now. Great.

You're a loyal friend modulus, but please... don't lie - even for the sake of friendship. (There's only so much PC bullshit some of us can take.)

Here's another message I posted a few seconds ago, in all likelihood it's immediately deleted and the IP banned. What gives... don't you wonder?

[TABLE id=Table2 style="COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; 10pt: " cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Raging Poodle![/TD] [TD colSpan=2] [/A]
[/b][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#0000ff]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/[/FONT][/A]

[FONT color=#0000ff]index.php/topic,4490.msg69930.html#msg69930[/FONT]

I'll be emailing him soon...

You can't sweep this under the carpet ydv, no matter how hard you try.

It's beyond your control, and beyond your petty games now.

Delete this one also, since you seem to enjoy powertripping so much.

Hey what ever the fuk happened to the NO DELETIONS rule?

Oh I get it... that was to drive modulus crazy, and get him to resign wasn't it?

Well you must be happy, since you've achieved your goal.

Edit:
I see you've already banned 207.102.64.85
Cute trick.
Do you want to ban the whole Telus domain to silence me?

YOUR TRUE COLORS HAVE COME OUT YDV... AND THEY AIN'T PRETTY.

SHAME ON YOU!

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

I just edited the URL above, so it won't overstretch the screen.

[FONT color=#ff0000]Update: As it turns out ydv wasn't the one responsible for the deletions and banning although it certainly appeared to be that way at the moment. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000]The cowardly a**hole who was powertripping deleting my messages and banning my IP while leaving all other filth on there, has yet to come out to apologize for his actions. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000][/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000][/FONT]  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

mr pomegranate

ydvmod is not the one that has deleted any posts recently

GORDY GAMBINO

PC BULLSHIT^^^  LMAO  LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE SHES A MATE OF MINE.  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

GORDY GAMBINO

DOESNT DETRACT FROM THE FACT THAT YDVMOD SUCKS HIS MOTHERS COCK COS SHES A CROSS DRESSING TRANNY SLUT.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

Aw jeez GG !

I'm going to bed.  I can certainly see people throwing in the towel having to deal with the likes of this  nonsense.

Carry on as if you were normal !!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Aboozer

who would have thought I could discover vancouve in discover seattle
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Moolah!

Aboozer wrote:
 who would have thought I could discover vancouve in discover seattle[/DIV]
 Good to see you, boozy. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

What's your opinion on all this powertripping?

Clearly you must have a perspective on things...

ummm

Raging Poodle,

I asked you before

what exactly you are trying to achieve with all these tirades?

do you want ydvmod to resign?
you want massive changes in dv?
you want to close down dv?

what?

Moolah!

mr pomegranate wrote:
 ydvmod is not the one that has deleted any posts recently How do you know? You're not a mod any more. [img onclick=smile(this.src) src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/silly/raspberry.gif"]

Aboozer

Raging Poodle! wrote:
Aboozer wrote:
who would have thought I could discover vancouve in discover seattle[/DIV]
 Good to see you, boozy. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

What's your opinion on all this powertripping?

Clearly you must have a perspective on things...

I have a funny feeling you know my perspective...

I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Moolah!

ummm wrote:
Raging Poodle,

I asked you before

what exactly you are trying to achieve with all these tirades?
   You realize, some registered members along with even an admin are already doing good enough of a job hijacking and ruining this thread that I really don't need to respond to anonymous trolls, esp. to those using retarded nicks like "ummm"?

How about asking something under your regular DV nick, and making it sound less trollish?  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_wink.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Moolah!

Aboozer wrote:
 I have a funny feeling you know my perspective...

Gee let's hear it.

Have we discussed this before? No need to retype. Just point me to an URL.

Even if it may've been written by a friend of yours... I'd like to see it to refresh my memory.

Maybe it'll shed some light on this recent hostility I've been receiving. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_sleepy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

|