Major DV announcement mods WANT you to see

Started by Moolah!, Mar 23 07 02:29

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Moolah!

[FONT color=#00007f]Excuse me trolls, posting as anonymous guests:[/FONT]

[FONT color=#00007f][/FONT]

[FONT color=#00007f]Would you mind confining your comments to the topic, instead of CONSTANTLY trying to detract from the main subject with your off topic pastes and drivel?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#00007f]Perhaps you have an agenda of your own and you really don't want this topic to be discussed, or you're simply bored. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#00007f]At any rate you're trying to hijack this thread, and it will not happen. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#00007f]This is not DV.[/FONT]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

fan

So...you are trying to keep anyone from voicing their opinions about this? Is DS different, no one is allowed to comment in a thread, about what you are presenting here? Who knew?  

tenkani

Yup. Read the whole thread not just the quote.

The "new policy" doesn't open the door to everything because as the little warning before a post says, anything that's legally classified as a hate crime is still verboten. Why are flames Ok but not racism? Ug. Raging Poodle, I actually respect you, but if you had your way everything interesting about DV would be bled dry.

EDIT: And you're not a mod here, so deflate your f*ckin head.    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

anti-Moolah

Registration req'd here? No? Cool! f*ck you Raging Poodle, you sniveling f*cking crybaby. Trashing a**holes like you anonymously is the best way to get the point across without stepping in some Raging Poodle.

You've only got one handle? Prove it.

P.C.

[FONT color=#00007f]Raging Poodle wrote:[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000000]You're right Raging Poodle...this isn't DV.  So why are you so intent on bringing all DV's problems HERE?  I understand you're not happy with how things are going over there....but is it really fair to bring it all HERE to hash it out?  Pages and pages of pasted issues you want sorted out, but you're trying to sort it out with the wrong people.  No?[/FONT]      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

P.C.

I suppose that's true tenkani.  Personally I'm OK getting stuck in traffic.  But getting stuck in traffic with a bunch of people with road rage makes one want to turn in their license.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

I feel you.

But like I said before, this place was built (the community, not the structure which holds it) largely in response to DV. It's the nature of this particular beast. Many of us who no longer visit DV regularly...well, it still claims a part of our soul, and so threads like this shouldn't be surprising.

EDIT: I just noticed that whenever I read a DV-related thread it puts me in a shitty mood.

Maybe that should tell me something.  

Moolah!

tenkani wrote:
 Yup. Read the whole thread not just the quote.

The "new policy" doesn't open the door to everything because as the little warning before a post says, anything that's legally classified as a hate crime is still verboten. Why are flames Ok but not racism? Ug. Raging Poodle, I actually respect you, but if you had your way everything interesting about DV would be bled dry.

EDIT: And you're not a mod here, so deflate your f*ckin head.

You're trolling so much with that comment that it's hard to decide what I should respond to.

Do I need to be a mod to be able to request that people posting in a thread stick to the topic?

I hesitate to call it "my" thread, but yes I happen to have created it because it's a subject of interest to me and I wouldn't hearing from those sharing the same interest.

And now that you mention it, you've made quite a few off topic remarks in this thread yourself. How about cleaning them up?

How would you like it if other people came into your threads, and started trolling, hijacking, and shitting all over the place?

yep

This argument is starting to sound very familiar...

Devil

Sure a lot of guests lurking in the shadows when DV is a current topic on DS.

I wonder if Mike reads this? Hey Mike, You are an ASSTARD!

Jerry Seinfeld

Excuse me, uh...has anybody seen Elaine?

Devil

yeah, we left her at the bar...she embarrased us with her dancing!

Moolah!

P.C. wrote:
 [FONT color=#00007f]Raging Poodle wrote:[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000000]You're right Raging Poodle...this isn't DV.  So why are you so intent on bringing all DV's problems HERE?  I understand you're not happy with how things are going over there....but is it really fair to bring it all HERE to hash it out?  Pages and pages of pasted issues you want sorted out, but you're trying to sort it out with the wrong people.  No?[/FONT]

It's a topic, PC. You really don't have to read it if it doesn't interest you.

Do you think I click on every copy pasted odd news item that's posted on here?

[/DIV]
 No. I only click on those that interest me, and sometimes I comment on them.

If it turns out that I don't like the chosen news item, I don't start picking on the OP saying hey why're you pasting all the stupid news items here? Do you think DS is a news collection agency? Why should I care about what seems interesting to you, etc. etc.

Do you see my point?

Jerry Seinfeld

Devil wrote:
 yeah, we left her at the bar...she embarrased us with her dancing!

I know, tell me about it. I had to leave her in a bar once in Hoboken. Whew, bad! But now I've got a straight eight and I need some live bait, so, you know..

|