Sports

Started by Gopher, Mar 20 07 11:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Im still the guy so I still have an advantage. :):)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

not nice, Russ.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
 not nice, Russ.[/DIV]
 lol, I can say that now.. but Ill be paying for it later..

I was saying it 'tongue in cheek' so to speak

Lil Me

she's going to beat you up when she returns from Bermuda.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

True :)

How was the snow today?

Lil Me

Snow was ok.  Hardpack with a skiff of new snow on top.  Kept snowing all day.  My MEC snow pants are NOT waterproof.  Need to get my edges sharpened.  I tried a few weeks ago, but the machine at Sport Chek broke, so they were never tuned up.  You ski, Russ?

Russ

Nope. Im a watersports guy. I wakeboard and water ski.

Lil Me

Sounds totally fun.  I've never done either.  Both my parents and in-laws have boats, but I've never been a boat-y person.  Actually, I don't think either of their boats is ski-worthy.

Russ

really? most boats you can ski beind even with a bridle.

|