Juan Pablo Montoya
0 (0%)
Kimi Raikkonen
1 (20%)
a dark horse winner?
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Future Canadian

Formula One starts up in less than a week! Who will win in Bahrain? Who will be this years World Champion? Will Toyota, Honda, Red Bull or BMW win a Gran Prix this year? Is Jacques Villenueve a tugger?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

The RS26 will be insane this year. Renault will win constructors.[/DIV]

Future Canadian

I'm pulling for Alonso as well, but I think this is going to be a wide open (at least by F1 standards) championship. Honda and Toyota are both powerhouses and coming on strong in testing. Micheal Schumacher's got something to prove and can never be counted out. [/DIV]I really want to see (but probably wont) a new team win this year like Red Bull or BMW. Something to shake the status quo up a bit.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Ah, Ferrari's gonna fall on there faces again. They'll have a lack luster start and will blame the tires.[/DIV]BMW, is the biggest hype machine of all time. They have got the best overall driver and they still can't pull the pieces together.[/DIV]Toyota yeah Toyota could become this year's Renault, might win a couple races but I don't see them winning the whole thing.[/DIV]Benz- see BMW.

Sportsdude

[A href="http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/22341/"]http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/22341/[/A][/DIV]team by team comparo

primefactor

I  miss Damon Hill. It just isn't the same sport for me anymore.

And I hope JV gets ingrown toenails. Lots of 'em. The guy's a good driver, but a total jerk.