Beer is better than sex

Started by Mordus, Mar 18 07 04:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordus

Discuss.

The beer  (i) does not nag at you when you come home late (ii) does not want you to do chores (iii) is forgiving when you pass out (iv) does not care if you don't give your woman an orgasm (v) makes your woman look good after five beers.    

Lil Me

Mordus wrote:
 Discuss.

The beer  (i) does not nag at you when you come home late (ii) does not want you to do chores (iii) is forgiving when you pass out (iv) does not care if you don't give your woman an orgasm (v) makes your woman look good after five beers.

--

(i)  Beer does not welcome you home with open arms, meet you and the airport or plan a secret rendezvous

(ii) Beer causes you the inconvenience of flatulence, frequent urination and extreme bouts of vomiting.  Call these chores.

(iii) Beer doesn't hold your head out of the toilet water as you're puking

(iv) Beer doesn't moan and yell your name

(v) Beer makes YOU look terrible after 5 beers    

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

I don't think there is green sex on St Paddy's Day.  Whilst singing.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

green sex? never heard.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Green sex is best in teh kilt. ;)  

Lil Me

Do you like green sex and ham, Sam I am?

Sportsdude

camando style I see. ;)
Well girls kilts would be catholic school girl skirts. ;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Drinking beer with a cutie, then later having sex is always good too!  

P.C.

Good point Devi;.  Nothing like having your cake......errr.....beer and eating it too !  

(i)  Beer does not welcome you home with open arms, meet you and the airport or plan a secret rendezvous (ii) Beer causes you the inconvenience of flatulence, frequent urination and extreme bouts of vomiting.  Call these chores.

(iii) Beer doesn't hold your head out of the toilet water as you're puking

(iv) Beer doesn't moan and yell your name

(v) Beer makes YOU look terrible after 5 beers

VERY GOOD  Lil Me !!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c011.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

margretli

Mordus wrote:
Discuss.
 [/div]  [div]The beer  (i) does not nag at you when you come home late (ii) does not want you to do chores (iii) is forgiving when you pass out (iv) does not care if you don't give your woman an orgasm (v) makes your woman look good after five beers.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
What are you trying to compare? Beer to sex? Or beer to a nagging wife/girlfriend?

Last time I check, being nagged at, or doing chores have nothing to do with sex. Maybe you should change the tile a little eh?

aka Jing Jing

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[strong style="font-weight: normal;"][em][/em][/b][strong style="font-weight: normal;"][em](ii) Beer causes you the inconvenience of flatulence, frequent urination and extreme bouts of vomiting.  [/em][/b]

Yeah, vomiting is highly overrated, in my opinion.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

:)D

BEER AND SEX..................GET MY VOTE:)D  

pitbullca.bc

I CU :)D....does the ) mean you still have a moustache?

:)D

that would be a on and off moustache  ms.pit......you know :)D