TALK ABOUT ANYTHING>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by |ProjectoR|, Mar 18 07 04:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Poor Gopher. May I ask why? *sending vibes of goodness your way* No need to feel pissy, my dear boy, it takes more effort to stay in a bad mood for long periods of time. And for what? It doens't do you any good at the end of the day. So let the bad vibes go away and smile.

Now whack me hard on the head for being so cheerleader-ish.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TNAneko(^_^)

TNA SI TLULA NATIONAL ATHL3TIS B/C TALULA BABA2N SI A DASIGN3R FOR ARITZIA AN SI WUT SHE CALS HER CASUAL W3AR LIEN!1!11 OMG IT SI TEH BST I HAEV LIEK 16 TNA SWEATSHIRTS5 PARES OF PANTS5 T SHIRTS AND LIEK 8 LAEYR 2PS IN MAH CLOSET

LULULEMON IS CH3AP AN WONT LAS LONG TNA SI WAY BT3R!

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

TNAneko(^_^)

MAH BST FREIND WORKS FOR ARITZIA AN SO WA GET 30% PERC3NT OF OF EVERYTHNG!!!!!!1111!1 WTF I DONT LIEK HAR BUT SHE WORKS TH3R3 SO SH3S MAH FRIEND!!1!1!1 WTF LOL

Devil

Wow TehNA, You are one shallow DUDE, using people like that. Pretending to be friends.

Glad I am not your friend.

Lise

I was the impression that TNA was a girl?? Or just gender-confused.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Lise

I like to believe she or he or it came from the hot loins of EED and academe.
Bill Cosby.

TNAneko(^_^)

EED THRAAETND M3 HE SADE HE WUD CUT M3 WIT AN AEX AND I COMPLANEAD BUT NO ON3 CAERD ED SI CRAZY!111! HA ALSO ALWAYS COME ON OUR TNA THR3AD AND SADE TNA = TITS AND AS WHICH SI A LEI TNA SI FOR TALULA NATIONAL ATHLETIS WHCH SI A BRAND TH3Y S3L AT ARITZIA ITS A BRAND NME OF GOD CLOTHS TAHT SI QUALITY AND GUYS LIEK IT!1!1!1 OMG ITS NOT TITS AND AS!11!!!11!

Devil

TNAneko(^_^)

ED THR3AETND M3 AND LEID ABOUT TNA ON DV

|ProjectoR|

THE BATTLE IS ON  CSHD.pk was down to .02 cents and in one hour went to .09 cents

the battle is on the short sellers have to cover, i think there was some covering today!!!

monitor this stock, and if u havnt bought some already do it soon, could be a 100x bagger
lets go with teh milk?

|