TALK ABOUT ANYTHING>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by |ProjectoR|, Mar 18 07 04:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

really? So when do all these fake evangelicals get the thing that's coming to them?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I never mock a man who can soweth.....well not in front of him anyway.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
I'm skeptical of God since George Bush says he talks to him daily and gives him guidance.

--

Careful, SD.  So do a lot of other people of all political stripes.  Just because GWB believes in something does not automatically make it wrong.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

well he said he talks to him. I've never seen a politician say that.

Lil Me

maybe he'll start talking to the Great Whale Creator.  you just never know.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

He's talking most likely to his empty beer bottle that he's not suppose to drink since he's an alcoholic and a cocaine user. (ex user, supposedly)  

The Penitent

When shall the Unspeakable One rise? His power grows, but he awaits an event which has been foretold.

Yea, a star shall fall from heaven, burning as a lamp and the star shall be called wormwood and the land upon which it falls shall also come to be known as wormwood and the waters shall blacken and mankind shall sicken in its bitter wake. The "star" is close, yet a cosmic furnace was not its womb. Mankind shall awaken Him with a tool of their own invention.

P.C.

The Great One is giving his blow-hole quite a workout tonight.  Do we make him angry?  Perhaps a nice Whale Ale would soothe His holy blubberness.  

The Penitent

What I do I do out of love for mankind and so I recieve your lashes gratefully. It was foretold, and now has come to pass that mankind will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons. When I suffer the blows of the lost sheep I gird myself in the breastplate of faith and love, and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

P.C.

With all due respect Oh Penitent One.....these words sound like those from someone who has had a visit from the absinthe fairy.

Sportsdude

Russ

Not here though SD. Its pretty potent.

I talk to my 'creator' all the time.. and she still gives me swats or heck for some of my more brilliant escapades. It doesnt help she has a female creature spy on her side now as well.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|ProjectoR|

THE THREAD LIVESSS!!!!

i bought a pipe today but it looks like plastic i thot it was wood

well see in the morn....      
lets go with teh milk?

Sparkleface

Oh Hai.=3

Gopher

I'm feeling pissed off with everything.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|