TALK ABOUT ANYTHING>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by |ProjectoR|, Mar 18 07 04:20

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

do guys who are gaining weight themselves actually notice if their girlfriend is gaining weight? LOL

Lise

If they did, I bet they won't see her fist coming.

Worst question for a guy to hear from a girl who's gained weight...... "Do these pants make me look fat?"
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...I knew I had blessed you for a reason! LOL

The Penitent

Time yet remains to safegaurd thy soul as the shadow of He Who Shall Not Be Named spreads across the realm of men. Yea, tremble, for the Final Battle doth approach.

His trumpet shall blow, calling forth the demonic multitude. Howl, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersion are nigh; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel before His might.

The Vile and Unspeakable One cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, He shall lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinner and the pure of heart alike.

The brave amongst us shall puff themselves up, but fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body, for He shall consume you and your substance shall stoke the flames of His rage for all eternity unless first thy soul be cleansed.

The time is short. Watch for the signs of His coming.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

The Penitent

Flesh is transitory. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.

P.C.

....all this talk of consuming.  *drool

All those days of sitting in church are flooding back.  It's no less frightening now than it was then.

OOOOHHHHHMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!

I always hate the part when they say the good shall croaketh with the bad.  I learned from this, that there wasn't a really big pay-off for being good.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

and when doth the Great Whale cometh?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Lil Me

No, then the Great Whale doth cummeth.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

The Penitent

No hope for your phsyical selves, nay. For while there is hope of a tree if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease, the Vile Unspeakable One shall allow no seed to escape His wrath. On this physical plane you shall be ground to dust. It comes. And yea, you feel it deep within yet wage battle to silence the voice of truth.

Sportsdude

Shamu comes flying out of the sky, the whales are smarter then us. They control the universe.  

Sportsdude

I'm skeptical of God since George Bush says he talks to him daily and gives him guidance.

The Penitent

Be not deceived, The Creator is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

|