Where Boners Go To Die

Started by TehBorken, Mar 20 07 08:22

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Oh. My. God. Forwarded to me by a friend. [a href="http://eugene.craigslist.org/cas/296363513.html"]A real Craigslist ad[/a].

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

ripper

How in the world she could be so picky is beyond me. She'd be lucky to have some creep on East Hastings hit on her.

Lise

Eeeeow. Are you serious? She's so..... uhm.... plain. ripper's right, how can she expect to be picky about the whole thing when you look like that and have that attitude about men?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

There's a Queen song that comes to mind right about now......

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Marik

Once I saw 5'8" and 215 lbs, my idea of 'nice rack and a nice ass' was gone :(  (even without the picture)  Nice ornament on the front of the car too...  

ripper

Marik wrote:
Once I saw 5'8" and 215 lbs, my idea of 'nice rack and a nice ass' was gone :(  (even without the picture)  Nice ornament on the front of the car too...  
 Well she did say she liked doing it in the woods. Maybe she was talking about moose.

Devil

I thought boners died with cold showers?

Hahaha2

Is she wearing a dirty and stained shirt? I'm sure if she cleaned that up she'll have plenty of interested bed-buddies!

kingy

is the car included, or does she want to do it in the car, or on the hood of it.

margretli

There are plenty of men (and women) who are into large sized persons. It's not how she looks, it's the whole damn I'm all that and men are all this attitude that she can't get laid in the first place (what's up with "lumpping" a bi-curious male with criminals?)

Anywhoo, could be someone playing a joke on the poor women too, you never know.  
aka Jing Jing

Hahaha2

margretli wrote:
Anywhoo, could be someone playing a joke on the poor women too, you never know.  

that is very likely!