A real good question

Started by DV Dork, Feb 07 06 04:44

Previous topic - Next topic

greycat

What is DV for anyway? Why was it created? I have used it to get useful information about Vancouver but the rest of the stuff on there is just random drivel, its like a playground for every dysfunctional psycho out there...and lots of 14 year old boys!

:P
It is what it is.

P.C.

It WAS a lot of fun once.....it's just going through a little 'struggle phase'  (I hope)  [/DIV]Everybody's got their knickers in a knot blaming the MODS, and that's not where their problems are stemming from.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

First registered post and it's top?[/DIV]WOW...
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Future Canadian

It was total fun about a year ago. It turned me on to the whole message board concept, and what fun it could be. I can't believe how long I'd sit (paying) at our local internet cafe to just read and post on it.[/DIV]It figures that now that I finally have DSL at home and a rad computer that DV is such a cesspool.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Dave

I came over from DV to see what all the fuss is about. I have to say, this message board has a lot of slick stuff built in. Is that list of features for real?

tenkani

"Today it hit me, DV is a troll community!"

LOL! Quoted for truth    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kits

when I first stumbled upon DV, it was great.  alot of good people, great debate, fresh ideas.....

now it is just a tool to flame and troll at will. There are still some good people there, but most of the good ones have gotten fed up and left.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Legion

There are too many trolls at DV.

I liked it better when there were only a few of us.
curses!

tenkani

You were always the king of trolls...they just never realized it.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.