I LUV LOULOU

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, Mar 15 07 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

THER YA GO BABE I SAID IT!!!  GG
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou

You alright MR Gambino?  I had a chat with the mods on your behalf.  

Loulou

Look I'm going to email you my hotmail address so you can talk to me on msn - I've got loads of work to do today and I'm really busy.

Still have'nt booked my ticket to Perth yet - it's on hold as the dates might change.  Speak to you soon.

Loulou

I luv ya too - gotta go.  

Interesting

Most curious this drama on DV, both Gordy and viv got banned as did EED.

Fascinating

Yes, fascinating.  

pitbullca.bc

OMG...hilarious!

tenkani

GG = good game right?

Let me know if it has an alternate meaning cause I may have been confusing people for the past couple of years.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Oh no, is this another one of those "I love lululemon and not tna cuz tna sux" thread?

Lise

I so TNA this. Luv XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TeenKani

Y DID U DID TEH MOD DALET MAH POSTS  WUT U GUYS W3AR LOLUAMON AN R JEALOS OF A GIRLS WIT CLAS OR SOMETHNG!!1!!! TRY 2 HAEV SOM3 CLAS GIRLSA DONT B JEALOS AN TRY 2 S2P SOM3ON3 TOKNG JUS B/C U FEL J3ALUSO WHEN U READ THAM!1!1! OMG SO NOW WIL R U GONG T O FDELATE THES 2 BSAUES I 2LA DA TRUTH ABOUT TNA AND U CANT TAEK IT????!!?!!?????!!!?!!?? WTF  OMGG  =(

Lise

OMG. This girl is giving me a headache.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Damn, if only I spoke R3T/\RD, I could translate this.

TeenKani wrote:
Y DID U DID TEH MOD DALET MAH POSTS  WUT U GUYS W3AR LOLUAMON AN R JEALOS OF A GIRLS WIT CLAS OR SOMETHNG!!1!!! TRY 2 HAEV SOM3 CLAS GIRLSA DONT B JEALOS AN TRY 2 S2P SOM3ON3 TOKNG JUS B/C U FEL J3ALUSO WHEN U READ THAM!1!1! OMG SO NOW WIL R U GONG T O FDELATE THES 2 BSAUES I 2LA DA TRUTH ABOUT TNA AND U CANT TAEK IT????!!?!!?????!!!?!!?? WTF  OMGG  =(

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

TehBorken wrote:
Damn, if only I spoke R3T/RD, I could translate this.

TeenKani wrote:
Y DID U DID TEH MOD DALET MAH POSTS  WUT U GUYS W3AR LOLUAMON AN R JEALOS OF A GIRLS WIT CLAS OR SOMETHNG!!1!!! TRY 2 HAEV SOM3 CLAS GIRLSA DONT B JEALOS AN TRY 2 S2P SOM3ON3 TOKNG JUS B/C U FEL J3ALUSO WHEN U READ THAM!1!1! OMG SO NOW WIL R U GONG T O FDELATE THES 2 BSAUES I 2LA DA TRUTH ABOUT TNA AND U CANT TAEK IT????!!?!!?????!!!?!!?? WTF  [div style="font-style: italic;"]OMGG  =([/div]

Did you the mod delete my posts, what you guys wear lolumon and are jealous of a girl with class or something!!!  Try to have some class girls don't be jealous an try to stop someone joking because you feel jealous when you read them!! oh my god so now will are you going to delete these too because I was telling the truth about TNA and you can't take it?!?
what the f*ck
oh my good god

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I thought that teenkani posted something and I posted something right after.  Was my post and teenkani's post deleted?