Welcome Newbies

Started by Lil Me, Mar 14 07 10:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

well Cartman might be older then me, don't know which month he was born in.  
But Marik is the youngest by far, except he doesn't sign up! (we've got to get him to sign up)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Now kitten's temoprarily absent, I'm the oldest!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

and wisest?  with the best vocabulary!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Flattery will get you everywhere. But as for wisest, well just let's say that I'm old enough to know that I'll never attain wisdom.  

Lil Me

ATTENTION ON DECK:

Vocabulary Lessons with Prof Gopher will commence daily at 1:00 pm.  Please be prompt.  Each student to bring a notebook and a sharp pencil.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TeenKani

O HI GOPHER K ITS 1 AND IM HER3 FOR MAH LESON!!111!!!1!!1! OMG LOL WHERA SHUD I SIT
IS?!??! LOL THEIR GONG 2 B A T3ST??!!?? OMG SI IT K IF I LISTEN 2 MAH IPOD IN TEH CALS?????!! WTF GONG 2 SIT IN TEH BAK K O WATE MAH C3LS PHONAS RNGNG HANG ON!!!!1!11 OMG WTF  

Gopher

TeenKani, please sharpen your pencil immediately!

TeenKani

WUT I S A PENCIL NO BUT I HAEV A LAP2P AN MAH BLAK BRY OR I CAN EVEN TYPE ON MAH CEL PHONE CAN I JUST TEXT MASAEG IN MAH ANSW3RS?/?!!!!!?!??? OMG WH3N DOES DA CLAS START IM BORD WATE MAH PHON3 SI RNGNG AGANE I THINK SI CLARA AN SHA WAS OUT WIT JEF LAS NIGT AN PROBLEY 2TALY MAED OUT WIT HIM AN H3 GOT HER DRNK AN SHE WOK3 UP IN DA SKYTRANE LEIK LAST TIEM WATE IL 2TALEY BRB  

Lise

TehGutch wannabe!! *tsk tsk tsk*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Bump and welcome to newbies.  

TNAneko(^_^)

U DEL3TE MAH POTS BFOR3 BUT NOW I MAED A NOW IM A HAEV A ACOUNT SO DONT DO IT JEALOS MOD!11!11111 OMG WTF LOL NOW IM A NU HARA SO I CAN POST!1!111! TNA 4 AVA

SO DO3S ANY1 ON HER3 LIEK JPOP MAH FAVORIET SNGAR R K3TSUMEISHI BZ SMAP EXIEL AND NANA THEY R SO GOD !11111!1 WTF DOES ANYONE ON HERE A N3KO OR DO U LIEK IN TEH FURY FANDOM DID U GO 2 MAPHIT FURMET BFORE OR OTHER CONV3NTION AN DR3S LIEK AN ANIMAL??!!!??!!!!!!? WTF LOL IM A NEKO!1111!1 OMG NEKO 4 3VA!!1!1!1!111!!!!!1!1!!1 OMG WTF

Lil Me

bump and Welcome!

Russ

TNAneko(^_^) wrote:
 U DEL3TE MAH POTS BFOR3 BUT NOW I MAED A NOW IM A HAEV A ACOUNT SO DONT DO IT JEALOS MOD!11!11111 OMG WTF LOL NOW IM A NU HARA SO I CAN POST!1!111! TNA 4 AVA

SO DO3S ANY1 ON HER3 LIEK JPOP MAH FAVORIET SNGAR R K3TSUMEISHI BZ SMAP EXIEL AND NANA THEY R SO GOD !11111!1 WTF DOES ANYONE ON HERE A N3KO OR DO U LIEK IN TEH FURY FANDOM DID U GO 2 MAPHIT FURMET BFORE OR OTHER CONV3NTION AN DR3S LIEK AN ANIMAL??!!!??!!!!!!? WTF LOL IM A NEKO!1111!1 OMG NEKO 4 3VA!!1!1!1!111!!!!!1!1!!1 OMG WTF

WTF is correct in this instance.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

You gotta give the girl some credit. She can sure write eloquently. Either that or the Lise has the sudden hots for her.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I seriously have no clue what was said in the paragraph.

The only thing I really got was TNA.. tits n ass
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|