Welcome Newbies

Started by Lil Me, Mar 14 07 10:20

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Please introduce yourselves or give a wave.  We don't bite.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

cartman

hi i am cartman and I live in vancouver and i usd to post on DV some of you may remeber me anyway I am hee on DS now and would like to say hi to everyone

Lil Me

welcome aboard!  is that your car?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heya cartman.  Now, SD isn't one of the youngest male here. :)

P.C.

Hi cartman....welcome !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/e040.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Allow cartman. Welcome to the insanity that is DS. *frap frap frap frap*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Well hello children!!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

I forgot to warn the newbies that tenk bites.  We should post a sign around the fence.  

Lil Me

BIG BUMP.

I think the lurkers and Newbies should introduce themselves.

pitbullca.bc

LOL.. I like it when tenk bites....makes me happy!

Sportsdude

tenk is coolie o.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

cartman

you the yellow car is mine...thanx for welcoming me evryone and would like to say hey to pittbull.ca whats up?

Lil Me

I like the yellow!

Tried to paint a truck yellow once (Tremclad "Safety Yellow") and Mr Lil Me said no.  He didn't want to drive around in a Tonka truck.  I have no idea why ?!

Russ

Hello!

My name is Russ and Im new here... Just dropping a line to say hi!

I had painted a toyota pickup canary yellow before. It looked like a tonka truck.. was really nice too, for the first three weeks until I went camping with it the first time. I ended up playing pinball with a couple of trees and the yellow showed up all the damage.

I paint all my offroad trucks rattle can black now.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

tey look more "beastly" that way.  

|