Canada beats the US in World Baseball Classic

Started by Sportsdude, Mar 08 06 06:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess now we know what hockey players do in the off season.[/DIV]Well wiith global warming and all, frozen ponds might not exist anymore. I think the canal in Ottawa wasn't used at all this year for skating because it was too warm.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kingy

well, canada didnt do so well in mens hockey at the olympics. maybe we should try our hand with baseball.

Sportsdude

krista

I am without a doubt the biggest loser in here.

CK

Why is he a loser? Odd? Maybe? A Canada loving Missourian!!

TehBorken

CK wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Why is he a loser? Odd? Maybe? A Canada loving Missourian!![/div]
No, "krista" said *she* was the biggest loser. It sounds like she needs some counseling, or a good lay. Or a spanking.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

CK

Whoops, sorry Krista...why are you a loser?

Sportsdude

CK

Did I say that right? Missourian? Missiourite?

Sportsdude

Its missourian but I don't claim them anymore. Republicans had one hell of a week down here. First they introduced legislation to ban all abortions then the next day they called for missouri to have a state religion. Now our neighbour tennessee is going to try to ban sex toys. YES you heard me SEX TOYS.  oyi.

CK

Damn! Sex Toys? That would wipe out the whole west end of Vancouver businesses if they banned them.

Sportsdude

I'm telling yeah red state america's ultimate goal is to ban sex altogether. Kinda like 1984ish.

CK

Sportsdude wrote:
I'm telling yeah red state america's ultimate goal is to ban sex altogether. Kinda like 1984ish.How the heck are college kids going to soil their wild oats?

Sportsdude

Thats why this is the biggest joke. Because when I was in high school the biggest 'whores' were kids of religious fundies. And when I mean 'whores' I'm talking 2 to 3 men at a time girls.  Were the wild generation now we could run laps around are parents.