15 year old girl wants a baby, NOW

Started by Sportsdude, Mar 13 07 12:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Howard K. Stern is the lawyer.
 Lise is the fairy godmother to both twins.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

and everyone is cordially invited to the "virtual" baby shower  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Russ is godfather to one of the twin.  And the other is located on planet X, yet to be determined....

And OMFG, my fiance told me that he has a mistress in California!  SWEET.  I wonder if she's asian.... ;)            

Lil Me

good.  she can be the 2nd wife.  

tenkani

Ah! We are playing house??
Awesome!!
And I get to be...the crazy uncle?
No fair I wanted to be the mommy      
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

*passes tenkani aprons* Go wild, dude.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

and to think this whole sordid mess could have been avoided if the shipment of condoms had arrived on time.  

Sawdust

Lil Me wrote:
and to think this whole sordid mess could have been avoided if the shipment of condoms had arrived on time.  

The lost shipment of condoms perhaps?

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

Hi Sawdust [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Those condoms aren't lost.  They're RIGHT THERE !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|