15 year old girl wants a baby, NOW

Started by Sportsdude, Mar 13 07 12:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcUvgRi4Y7A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcUvgRi4Y7A[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Needs a good dose of reality pill.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

She'd probably put it in the wrong place.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I like how she says she's a playa having sex with three different guys.
A) that's not cool
B) she's 15!

Lise

SD. By that statement did you mean to be one of the three guys?

I've actually caught a segment of something similar like this. The girls all want to have children and then Maury (is it Maury?) sends them off with a new parent who then hands over their babies so they can look after them for an entire day. Suddenly it's not so desirable to have babies any more.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

No, I meant the parts that I'm balling laughing.
No girl should be proud she's playing three different guys, you'll end up like my cousins.

kingy

they'll be on maury doing a paternity test wondering who the father is.

Lil Me

nah- the answer is always Larry Birkett  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

did you know that you could have twins from different fathers?  

Lise

Slow sperm? Hahahahaha.... OK. Sorry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

nope, for twins there are two eggs. Conception doesn't happen right away.  If you had sex with two guys within a couple of hours and your pregnant with twins.  There is a good chance both maybe the fater. (Again saw this on Maury. A girl had twins one was a black kid and the other a white kid.  Then it was brought up on Loveline and it was confirmed that this could happen by Dr. Drew.)  

Lise

So this begs another question, you watch Maury?  I can't stand the show. I only catch a brief segment here and there before I flip the channels. I can't believe how incredibly shallow and stupid some people can be then appear on national TV as if they should be proud of themselves.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I don't watch it on a regular basis although I do find it funny.  

pitbullca.bc

that was downright repulsive.  And mom, sitting there like a sniveling baby, not doing a thing about it.  I swear Maury pays these losers to be on his show.

purelife

I know that we are generally biased to think that a 15 year old girl CAN NOT take care of a baby, but there exists a small % of the population where a 15 year old girl CAN take care of a child.  Heck, some women at 30 don't know better either.  Age, imo, should not be the judge of one's responsibility and intelligence level.

I think that it's mainly got to do with attitude.  If she has the right attitude, she can be a good mom.  (I haven't seen the video, so, am just discussing in general)  A lady who is 30, let's say, is no better than someone who is 15.  A 15 year old can be just as intelligent as someone who is twice his/her age.  

If I had a 15 year old daughter who came up to me about this, I would not automatically shut her out and tell her NO. I'd listen to her and discuss all possibilities.   This is all hypothetically speaking.