The Link into DS Project

Started by Adam_Fulford, Mar 14 07 01:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

I propose that everybody place the [a href="http://www.discoverseattle.net"]www.discoverseattle.net[/a] onto at least twenty sites, the objective being that at least 500 sites link into Discover Seattle.  This radically will increase the DS's traffic.

Gopher

Good idea, Adam. I've thought of it several times in the past,  but until now I haven't the right impetus.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

yeah- and ask everyone to send $$$ to Nigeria while we're at it.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

tenkani

Uh hu.
There's a fine line between a good deed and spam.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Leave it in DV. You could say, 'Hi! I'm *insert miscellaneous name* and I love this forum. Check it out.'

I have left wee little messages all over DV but I'm pretty sure Mike will erase most of it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Before I quit as a mod Steve had instructed us to delete things like that in order to safegaurd their profits. Meh.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

tenkani wrote:
Before I quit as a mod Steve had instructed us to delete things like that in order to safegaurd their profits. Meh.

What? My hard work for nothing!!! Jaysus.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

poor man

DV RULES or is that DS RULES damn   back and forth.back and.......where i am i...lost on the net  

Adam_Fulford

tenkani wrote:
Uh hu.
There's a fine line between a good deed and spam.

Linking into a site of interest is not spam.  You're enjoying discoverseattle, and I know I am.  Why?  It is well administered.  Are you familiar with the concept of give and take, Tenkani?  Most people just seem to understand take and take.  Besides,  it is good sense.  Good Google Ad$ense.  The pre$ence of Google ads suggests that is part of the objective, no?

The numbers speak for themselves:

Traffic Rank for discovervancouver.com:  22,426             Traffic Rank for discoverseattle.net:  2,287,189
458 sites  linked to  discovervancouver.com:                            10  linked to  discoverseattle.net:
Avg. Review for discovervancouver.com: 5.0 of 5 stars            Avg. Review for discoverseattle.net:  N/A

P.C.

DV RULES or is that DS RULES damn   back and forth.back and.......where i am i...lost on the net

LOL poor man,  I couldn't agree more.  Take comfort where and when you can find it.  Why if you weren't a guest, I'd bless yer lil buttons !!!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.