Hey Orik

Started by Pay Back, Mar 11 07 03:55

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

lmao if i could bless you again i would lol

nice statement and quoted for teh truth ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

tenkani

LOLz.

Here is the truth about EED for those that care.

1. He is a real, distinct entity. A close friend of mine met him in person. He actually exists (and is not a woman BTW).

2. He is NOT A MOD. I was a mod and saw all the chatter about banning him and how he kept popping up after being banned. Not all the mods feel the same way about him, but he was not one of us!

3. He thrives on conflict and animosity. The more trouble and anger he can stir up the better. So yes, he has claimed that he has mod powers on several occasions. Why? Because it MAKES PEOPLE CRAZY!    :)

He plays you dipshits like a bunch a chess pieces and he absolutely LOVES the whole "EED is a mod" conspiracy thing. He gets off on it! I used to hate the guy, but I have to respect the skill with which he tweaks the nipples of his enemies.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

I thought that EED lives in Vancouver?  

He sure is an interesting fellow. I don't follow him much (reading his posts on DV) so, can't really comment.  

I do like the idea of him driving the mods crazy saying that he is a mod.  

OMG, I'm a mod too over at DV..  ;)  Mike secretly pm'ed me and gave me mod access.

Orik

lol

edddie is just another troll ignore him and he goes balistic...

gads i hated being banned on dv...

but i think i may have recieved a general reprieve... mods so far have not banned me under the orik handle or deleted my posts

at least not yet that is...

they could start again at anytime though

ahh well

so whats every one doing this day ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

tenkani

Eating some peanutty noodles.

Yum. Going on a walk in a few minutes down to the university book store.

Wheee.

u hew

tenkani wrote:
[div style="font-weight: bold;"]LOLz.[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold;"]Here is the truth about EED for those that care.[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold;"] [/div] [div style="font-weight: bold;"]1. He is a real, distinct entity. A close friend of mine met him in person. He actually exists (and is not a woman BTW).[/div]  
That close friend who met him, wouldn't happen to be ydvmod?

Orik

lol tenk you dont have to sound so enthusiastic about it...

tenkani

I'm not at liberty to disclose who met him, but I would trust the person with my life.

Not that it matters. As I've said before, conspiracy theories flourish without evidence and any effort to squash them only makes their purveyors more convinced of the truth of their claims (since someone is trying to supress their theory, it must be true).

EED is laughing his ass off as you flail and fume.

tenkani

Hehe, it would be funny if these mystery posters are actually friends (former friends?) of mine.

Did I just flame a (former?) buddy??    :)

Hahaha

tenkani wrote:
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]I'm not at liberty to disclose who met him, but I would trust the person with my life.[/FONT]

Not that it matters. As I've said before, conspiracy theories flourish without evidence and any effort to squash them only makes their purveyors more convinced of the truth of their claims (since someone is trying to supress their theory, it must be true).

EED is laughing his ass off as you flail and fume.[/DIV]
 Would that person be kits?

Moolah!

So Tenk to clarify; are you completely banned on DV now?

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Hahaha

Raging Poodle! wrote:
So Tenk to clarify; are you completely banned on DV now?

I saw one of tenk's alias on DV 5 days ago.

Moolah!

So he can still post, but certain nicks and IPs have been banned?

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Uncle Sticky

tenkani

Re: Hey Orik
« Reply #31 on: Mar 12 07 »
LOLz.
Here is the truth about EED for those that care.

1. He is a real, distinct entity. A close friend of mine met him in person. He actually exists (and is not a woman BTW).

2. He is NOT A MOD. I was a mod and saw all the chatter about banning him and how he kept popping up after being banned. Not all the mods feel the same way about him, but he was not one of us!

Well I have to call bullshit (you seem to do a lot of it). As I occasionally enjoy doing, last night I was baiting Eddie in several threads. I kept harping on that Eddie was an eastern Euro peasant and other EU ethnic slurs. As I was obviously getting to this "personality" the IP I was using was banned. I went through 6 more IP's in the next 20 minutes (takes me about 3 minutes to pull up new one) hurling further taunts, each IP was banned as soon as I posted. Eddies last post to me was "how many times do I have to ban you?", my last IP was banned and minutes later all the posts were gone. I couldn't be bothered continuing and hit the sack. This is NOT the first time this has happened. Figure it out for yourself clown. Also don't give me the EED is a hacker bull, I don't believe it for a minute.

Hahaha

Raging Poodle! wrote:
So he can still post, but certain nicks and IPs have been banned?

Maybe he was hit with that Mikeitis disease that also affected purelife and Lise?    

|