I eat it to be polite
0 (0%)
I somewhat dislike it
0 (0%)
I HATE IT
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

P.C.

My mom used to too Lil Me.  It was quite the event, and a lengthy process.

SD....I didn't say it would be an insult to the birds.

I said it would be cruel.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
so a fruit cake would be an insult to the birds?  

Depends on the shape.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

49er

love fruitcake if not too sweet

P.C.

A non-sweet fruit cake ?  I think that's an oxymoron.

I heard that  if you put dirt in them, they're less sweet.....most people can hardly tell the difference between the dirt cakes and the non-dirt cakes.  

Gopher

I don't so much like the fruit as the marzipan and icing, which is rather strange as the rest of the time I don't have a sweet tooth.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Funny story: Many years ago, the neighbour's dog got into my parents' garage.  The doggie ate everything in sight EXCEPT for the fruitcake.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

smart dog, must be female. ;)

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]DOES ANYON3 KNOW HOW MANY KINDS OF FRUIT R IN A FRUIT CAEK?!??!?!!?[/span]  

P.C.

Nice to see you Gentle Fawn.

There are sometimes up to a dozen different fruits in a fruit cake, but on average about 8 or 9 (if you count green candied cherries and red candies cherries etc., as 2 different fruits.  You didn't say whether you like fruitcake or not gentle fawn.  

Lise

I like the light color cake. I always get them for Christmas. What the heck do you guys have against fruit cakes???

ALL FRUIT CAKE UNITE!!! We will bombard you lot with our raisins and cherries so beware!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.