Hey Orik

Started by Pay Back, Mar 11 07 03:55

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Pay Back

Got a question for you. If you are banned, totally on the outside at DV why do you continue to refuse to spill the beans on who's who and what's what over there. Do you think that your misguided loyality will buy you any ceditability with them? The mods trash you on a nightly basis and have set it up that you can't even defend your self. Why not get a little pay back?  

Orik

Pay Back wrote:
Got a question for you. If you are banned, totally on the outside at DV why do you continue to refuse to spill the beans on who's who and what's what over there. Do you think that your misguided loyality will buy you any ceditability with them? The mods trash you on a nightly basis and have set it up that you can't even defend your self. Why not get a little pay back?  

what would you like to know ?  ask a question i will answer truthfully and to the best of my knowledge and abilities

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Pay Back (Not!)

Never mind. I just read that major pathetic ass kissing that you did at DV to get back on the forums. Tell me did you give them your balls to keep in a jar on the shelf? You sorry, sorry loser.

Orik

i never did any ass kissing the
rules as stated by
ydvmod

have been laid out

if i dont follow her laws i get banned and deleted

just how is it ass kissing to play nicely

i am not aloud to voice any discontent on the name orik

go ahead use the name orik and diss the mods or admins and find out how quickly you get banned or deleted

if i dont agree to the mod nazis i am the one who gets deleted and banned

gotta love the power trips they have eah...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

49er

sounds like kindergarten

Man, have some pride!

Pay Back

Man, Saddam faced the hangman without flinching, never apologizing for anything. You sold out your pride just to post on a stupid bulletin board.

cartman

hey orik are you still banned from DV?

Orik

i am guessing yes cause when i post as orik they ban the ip and delete my posts...

they leave me alone when i post under a diffrent name...

so you figure it out

greycat

Hey Orik, who is EED, for reals?  
It is what it is.

Orik

I always thought it was female

she seems to be the only person to have ever met eed... so i think it is her...

but i could be wrong

[table style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: midnightblue;" id="Table2" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" width="100%"][tbody][tr bgcolor="whitesmoke"][td style="font-weight: bold;" align="left" valign="top"]Orik[/td][td colspan="2"][img]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" alt="" title="" border="0" height="15" hspace="3" width="15"][font size="1"]Posted - 3/11/2007 10:31:09 PM[/font][hr noshade="noshade" size="1"] i will probablly be banned and deleted soon

but i like my name and can not surrender it

sorry mods but orik is a part of me

giving up the name i just can not do...

i will make a effort to be nicer to the admins and to the other mods...

though it hurts me to be nice....[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

so tru

EED =  Don't/Spring/Female/Ydvmod.

aka Zekko.

?

Why does EED talk this way to everyone?

[table style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: midnightblue;" id="Table2" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" width="100%"][tbody][tr bgcolor="whitesmoke"][td style="font-weight: bold;" align="left" valign="top"]E E D[/td][td colspan="2"][img]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" alt="" title="" border="0" height="15" hspace="3" width="15"][font size="1"]Posted - 3/11/2007 10:19:45 PM[/font][hr noshade="noshade" size="1"] BITCH

SHUT UP

LOL  [/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Rogue DV Mod

so tru     Re: Hey Orik
« Reply #10 on: Mar 11 07 »

EED =  Don't/Spring/Female/Ydvmod.
aka Zekko.

You nailed it my friend!

Orik

i have no conclusive proof on the character known as eed but plenty of assumptions, just like Orik is not really me ...just a part of me... Orik is nuts.... i am not...

it is just a game ...a way to relieve tension and stress ....i like Orik... i have fun with that character... call me demented if you will... but heh i have a strange sense of humor...

justraorbutnomore

that's the way i felt about dv.

|