DS is Hot Now; DV is Sinking

Started by Adam_Fulford, Mar 10 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

Glad to see that people are leaving that cesspool of degeneracy and idiocy at DV and switching over to DS, a higher calibre and more intelligent forum.

Devil

GO DS! IT'S YA BIRTHDAY, WE'S GONNA PARTAY, LIKE IT'S YER BIRTHDAY!

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][img id=thepic title="Click to visit ImageShack for Image Hosting!" onclick=scaleImg() alt=img175/7443/50cent150ib1.jpg src="http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7443/50cent150ib1.jpg"][/A]

I agree Adam. DV is a complete piece of shit! It is sad that that forum has the name Vancouver in it. Vancouver is a beautiful place, that site gives overflowing outhouses a good name!  

Mighty Odd

It's baffling to me why DV isn't cleaned up and the site held to a little higher standard. The city of Vancouver should be ashamed that this kind of stuff goes on in their name. I can only imagine what prospective tourists think when they stumble across the site while researching "places to go in Canada".

How long has it been since Mike has been claiming that user registration is coming? 2 years? 3 years? 5 years?

Why do they let the spammers and racists and nazis run rampant?

How can they tolerate all the "my poop stinks" and "pussy" threads?

purelife

Seattle ROCKS!  Plain and simple. ;)  [span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"]Mike iz teh super jeluz... ;)[/span]  tee hee....  

Lise

Absolutely!!! DV will sink, mark my words.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

purelife wrote:
Seattle ROCKS!     Yes Seattle Rocks!

But so does Van City, that is why Mike needs to be hung by his ginch from a flagpole in public wearing a sign that says "No Affiliation with Vancouver".  

Lise

Mike claims registration will happen within this month or the next. Give or take this year. He claimed it so when he went on-air. Watch and see what happens.

Absolutely......

...............................nothing.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

i read that mike is taking his entire staff of clubzone down to miami? to some club/party convention.

nowai

Lise wrote:
Mike claims registration will happen within this month or the next. Give or take this year. He claimed it so when he went on-air. Watch and see what happens.

Absolutely......

...............................nothing.

Nah, they're [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=146545"]too busy banning Orik from DV[/A] to be concerned about registration.        

M50

Lise wrote:

If there is any justice in this world, yes it wil...but if there isn't, do you have any ideas how we could speed up the the sinking?

Orik

M50 wrote:
Lise wrote:

If there is any justice in this world, yes it wil...but if there isn't, do you have any ideas how we could speed up the the sinking?

unban Orik ?

[/div]
 [div]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Devil

This pic sums up Mike and DV,

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][img id=thepic title="Click to visit ImageShack for Image Hosting!" onclick=scaleImg() alt=img87/1434/fakepoowwwtxt2piccomne8.jpg src="http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1434/fakepoowwwtxt2piccomne8.jpg"][/A]

cartman

I just came from Dv and want to say hi to everyone on DS anyway i used to go by the handle cartman a\on DV and i will continue thatr here on DS...

greycat

The only way it can sink faster is if people bring it to the attention of the media again...everyone has reverted back to the racist, sexist etc. posting, so nothing has changed despite the bad publicity...except for the fact that a lot fewer people go on there now.  
It is what it is.

dewey

I previously sent emails to a couple of the advertisers on DV, telling them about the racism etc. They replied and weren't aware of the site, but assured me they would look into it. A couple of days later the paper article appeared, and a couple of days after that, Mike was trying to defend himself on CBC radio. Coincedence? Maybe. If he disassociated the site with Vancouver, a beautiful city, i'd be much happier. We'll see what happens.