Frank Miller's 300 (movie)

Started by Lise, Dec 28 06 10:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

lol lise.

I might see it depends on what I'm doing this weekend.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

This is funny. Craig Ferguson's take on the movie 300. LOL.

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSLcnZ0USz4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSLcnZ0USz4[/A]    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Couldnt get in yesterday.. but I have friends RAVING about this movie. Ive been told this is TEH movie to watch in theatre, and its probably going to be one of the best movies around.

Im thinking Im going to make an attempt tonight. lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Starfish Scientist

I can't wait to see 300.  Huge fan of Gerard Butler.  Anyone seen "Dear Frankie"?  I absolutely LOVE that movie.  Highly recommended.  

purelife

My b/f watched it last night at the New West theatre.  He enjoyed the movie.  I'll have to rent it now or watch it alone.  :)    

Lise

You don't have to watch it alone, dearie. Did you get my PM?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

A friend of mine seen it last night. He said it was good...not great, just good.

I won't judge it until I see it for myself.

Lise

Is there a Mrs. Devil who will be going to watch with you?
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Lise wrote:
Is there a Mrs. Devil who will be going to watch with you?[/DIV]
 LOL! Not Mrs....but she can be devlish also!

kingy

sin city 2 is coming out late this year, early next year.

purelife

I heard that a sequel to Forest Gump is coming out...dunno when though.

Lise

Forest Gump sequel? Hm. That would be interesting. I've read a few exerpts from the sequel written by the author. I can remember reading about Forest meeting up with Tom Hanks and thanking him for playing his character. Funny bit.

Just watched 300. All I can say it.... [FONT size=5]WORTH EVERY DAMN MINUTE[/FONT]. I totally love this movie. Can't say enough.

Only complain. A wee bit too much blood and gore but hey, it's a Frank Miller so you gotta expect it.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Trying to think what they could do with a Forrest Gump remake, since the first movie was basically a parody or satire of the 60's and 70's.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

300 brought in $70 million this weekend.  The movie was shot entirely in Montreal on a green screen and had a budget of around $60 million