tehborken wrong again!!

Started by Aboozer, Mar 08 07 04:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Aboozer

"My error, it's Senior and above. I'm not sure why I put SuperHero members. Hmm. Maybe this should be tweaked"

I'm only a full member and I can lock and unlock my own threads.  
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

TehBorken

Aboozer wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"][em]"My error, it's Senior and above. I'm not sure why I put SuperHero members. Hmm. Maybe this should be tweaked"[/em][/div]   [div style="font-style: italic;"] I'm only a full member and I can lock and unlock my own threads.[/div]
I dunno, maybe you're special.   I'll look into this later.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Aboozer

TehBorken wrote:
Aboozer wrote:
[DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]"My error, it's Senior and above. I'm not sure why I put SuperHero members. Hmm. Maybe this should be tweaked"[/DIV]   [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] I'm only a full member and I can lock and unlock my own threads.

I dunno, maybe you're special.   I'll look into this later.

I am special, thank you for noticing.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Moolah!

[FONT color=#60bf00][/FONT]

[FONT color=#60bf00]You need minimum 4 stars, baby. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A][/FONT]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Lil Me

I have 4 stars and I can't lock or unlock nuthin'.  Mine's broken!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Moolah!

Lil Me wrote:
I have 4 stars and I can't lock or unlock nuthin'.  Mine's broken!  
   [FONT color=#60bf00]And for you and you only, it's 5 stars. [/FONT][A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][FONT color=#60bf00][/FONT][/A]      

Aboozer

I have 3 stars and I can .

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Moolah!

[FONT color=#60bf00] [FONT color=#60bf00]Seniority means nothing. Only heroes can lock and unlock the nether regions of DS.  [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT color=#60bf00][/FONT] [/DIV]

[FONT color=#60bf00]Why do you think Laura Brennigan was screaming her head off a decade ago? [/FONT][A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][FONT color=#60bf00][/FONT][/A]

Lil Me

Aboozer wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I have 3 stars and I can .[/div]--
 Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Raging Poodle! wrote:
[font color="#60bf00"]Why do you think Laura Brennigan was screaming her head off a decade ago? [/font]

--

All the voices in her head calling "Gloria"?[a onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void%280%29"][font color="#60bf00"][/font][/a]  

[font color="#60bf00"][/font]

Moolah!

Lil Me wrote:
All the voices in her head calling "Gloria"?[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void%280%29"][FONT color=#60bf00][/FONT][/A]

[FONT color=#60bf00]True! And I made a mistake: I meant Bonnie Tyler![/FONT]

[FONT color=#60bf00]It was a while back... I forgot.  [/FONT][A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_blush.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][FONT color=#60bf00][/FONT][/A]

Aboozer

Lil Me wrote:
Aboozer wrote:
[DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I have 3 stars and I can .

--
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

It was the other way around

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Moolah!

[FONT color=#407f00]And on that note, my negative karma just shot up by 2 points![/FONT]

[FONT color=#407f00][/FONT]

[FONT color=#407f00]Could some of you folks be taking my jokes a wee bit too seriously?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#407f00]Boozy I know it was you... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_sleepy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A][/FONT]

Lil Me

Aboozer wrote:
[em][/em][p style="font-style: italic;"]It was the other way around[/p] --[/p]
 Naaaaaaah.
[/p]  

Jarga

For someone who claims he doesn't care about negative karma, you sure talk a lot about it.

I would bless you if I registered because I think you are one cool person.

Raging Poodle! wrote:

[FONT color=#407f00]And on that note, my negative karma just shot up by 2 points![/FONT]

[FONT color=#407f00]Could some of you folks be taking my jokes a wee bit too seriously?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#407f00]Boozy I know it was you... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_sleepy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A][/FONT]