'sup with the locked thread?

Started by Moolah!, Mar 07 07 05:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Spirit Guides thread be unlocked?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
Nooooooooooooo!
3 (37.5%)
Dunno. I need to consult my spirit guides on this.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

|

TehBorken

TheAngel wrote:[br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127); font-style: italic;"]Would you care to explain just how you were able to post in the Spirit Guide thread after it had been locked?
[/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]
An admin can post in any thread, locked or not. We don't have to unlock it first. [br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][/span]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 128, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]So, now I'm getting negative karma because you're angry?[/span] [/span]

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"] relax.  [/span]

TheAngel

kingy

how do you lock a thread?? i dont see any locks.

P.C.

Angel, for someone who constantly needs to remind everyone that you're not a 'bad' person, you do a remarkable impersonation of one.

You accused the admins of foul play without ANY info what so ever.  AND THEN got uppity with our explanations.  (apparently they didn't meet your standards).  Not everyone is as devious as you.

You are the very type of person that coined the term DRAMA QUEEN.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

^removed post

Yes...I do.

And in all the time I've spent on forums, you're the first one that has been able to put it there.  

greycat

This angel person sure causes a lot of trouble...perhaps he or she deserves a different moniker?  
It is what it is.

greycat

For someone who is always trying to appear so spiritual and good and blah blah blah...why do you seem so bipolar...Jekyll and Hyde-ish? Whats the deal?  
It is what it is.

TheAngel

greycat wrote:
For someone who is always trying to appear so spiritual and good and blah blah blah...why do you seem so bipolar...Jekyll and Hyde-ish? Whats the deal?  
[br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]mr kitty -- i was explaining to Raging Poodle what happened, when lise and pc got all rabid.[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]i didn't accuse any one.  i was simply asking questions!  no one is allowed to question anything, what is up with that, hmm? :)[/span]

greycat

I C...well, as you were then... I am going to go check out this spirit thread thingy...  
It is what it is.

P.C.

Well said greycat.

Angel.....you're far better suited for DV.  You're not doing too well in making any connections with anyone here.  The bottom line is 'good person'....you're simply a trouble maker.    

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"][FONT color=#000000]^removed post[/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"]mr kitty -- i was explaining to Raging Poodle what happened, when lise and pc got all rabid.[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"]i didn't accuse any one.  i was simply asking questions!  no one is allowed to question anything, what is up with that, hmm? :)[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"][FONT color=#000000]Perhaps you should re-read this thread....hmmm?[/FONT][/SPAN]    

greycat

Admins can ban people cant they? Or does that not happen here?  
It is what it is.

Russ

It happens.

EDIT: hows it going grey cat.. long time no see. Where you been hiding?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

greycat

I am good, really busy...do I know you? Havent been on here in a long time...  
It is what it is.

|