'sup with the locked thread?

Started by Moolah!, Mar 07 07 05:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Spirit Guides thread be unlocked?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
Nooooooooooooo!
3 (37.5%)
Dunno. I need to consult my spirit guides on this.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

|

TTFN

TehBorken wrote:
TheAngel wrote:
  [SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"]You see, how hyperactive these two admins (Lise & PC) are![/SPAN]
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"]

[/SPAN][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]Alright, that's enough, I've watched this develop into a problem primarily because of your comments and your unwillingness to drop it. Give it a rest or you'll get a free vacation. Do I make myself clear?[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]So "Angel"s comments thus far merit no more than a threat of a temporary ban, and only if "she" escalates?[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]The level of disrespect that  has been shown for the mods here is ridiculous, and if what "she" has said so far is allowed to stand, it invites more disrespect for the mods here, who are liked and respected by all here. All but one.[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]Does the following represent a permissible level of disrespect for the mods, with banning to take place only if this level is exceeded?[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"] [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"]Come again when you're not having your time of the month.  :-)     [/SPAN][/DIV][/SPAN] [SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]For making u upset? awww...[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]Sorry PC, I still don't give a damn[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"]PC, [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"]Shush.  I learned to tune you out long ago.[/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"][/SPAN]
 [/DIV][/SPAN][/SPAN] [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,64,255)"]You have some foam around your lips.[/SPAN][FONT color=#000000]    [/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#000000][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,64,127)"]Awww.  

Would it make you feel any better if I told you I gave a damn?[BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,64,127)"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,64,127)"][/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,64,127); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,64,127); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"][/SPAN][FONT style="COLOR: rgb(0,64,127); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana" size=7][FONT size=6][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Attempting to give a damn....[/SPAN][/FONT][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]/Fail[/SPAN][/FONT]
[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"]mr kitty -- i was explaining to Raging Poodle what happened, when lise and pc got all rabid.[/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"][FONT color=#000000][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Oops![/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Oh well, we can't always get what we want, eh P.C.?  [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]I'm sure you know alot about that. ;)[/SPAN]
  [/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"] [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"]You see, how hyperactive these two admins (Lise & PC) are![/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][/SPAN] [/DIV][/SPAN] [BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"] [/SPAN][/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(160,64,255)"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]

[/SPAN]

TehBorken

TTFN wrote:
[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]So "Angel"s comments thus far merit no more than a threat of a temporary ban, and only if "she" escalates?

For the moment and as a first step, yes.

[/span] [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]The level of disrespect that  has been shown for the mods here is ridiculous, and if what "she" has said so far is allowed to stand, it invites more disrespect for the mods here,
[/span][/p]We'll deal with that as it happens. Relax.
[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][/span][/p]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

TheAngel wrote:[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][/span][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]PS:  You still never answered my question, about the unlocking topic feature. :)[/span]

I believe I did, if you'll re-read the thread.

TehBorken

TheAngel wrote:
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]I was wondering why it would say it was 'locked by an Administrator', if I locked it.[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]
Like I said:

[a href="index.php/topic,4331.msg64674.html#msg64674"]Re: 'sup with the locked thread?[/a]
It's possible someone locked it with a stray click and didn't realize it. I've done something similar before once or twice. In any case I've unlocked it and if you want to relock it, feel free. [br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][/span]

ZeSecretMod

I konfesss, i lokked the thred! It was meeeee, i did it!! Yoo must all Bow b4 my awesum powerz!!!

TehBorken

ZeSecretMod wrote:
I konfesss, i lokked the thred! It was meeeee, i did it!! Yoo must all Bow b4 my awesum powerz!!!

Lol, time to up your meds.

TehBorken

TheAngel wrote:
Thanks Bork. I must have gotten distracted with PC's attack on me.

Yeah, that *cough* must have been it.  

Just remember, "Those who live in grass houses shouldn't throw lawnmowers."

TheAngel

My appologies to Lise, if the thread accidentally locked.  

kingy

where or how do you lock a thread. just so i dont do it by mistake.

Russ

yeah! I agree with kingy, Ive been trying to figure this out for the life of me. To be honest Im one of those that likes things with all the bells and whistles.. but I dont have the foggiest clue what all the stuff does.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

kingy wrote:
where or how do you lock a thread. just so i dont do it by mistake.

SH Members and above can lock/unlock their own topics. Admins can lock/unlock any topic. I suspect this was a slip of the mouse. I've done it myself by accident; it happens from time to time. It doesn't mean anyone is out to get you or that the Thread-Locking Overlords are landing. I've deleted threads by accident, modified other people's topics by accident, etc etc. It happens, and I'd hope people would just stop looking for any sinister hidden meaning behind things like this.

Jebus, folks, it's just teh intarweb. Take a deep breath and moooooooooove on.

TheAngel

TheAngel wrote:
 [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-style: italic;"]So TB,[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-style: italic;"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]What happens if I wanted to temporarily lock a topic in the future, will I run into the same problem in the future?

[/span]    Ok, I just did a quick test.  I locked the thread again and was able to unlock it again right away.

No error message this time saying it was "Locked by an administrator".

So it's all good. :-)

later!

TruthTruthTruth

TheAngel

female wrote:[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"][/span]

i see you are sticking your little needles of insult in Lise since yesterday, but this?... did you just tell a lady to shush????

you are[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 127);"] indispicable TheAngel.[/span]
No decency as well as no clue.
Stupid like an old shoe :)
God bless you..

What in the world are you talking about, Mrs. Female?  

Oh and I that see you've also invented a new word for the English language.  

Good work. :)

female

TheAngel,

the word is despicable.

my english is bad but it get much worse around you :)
i wonder why :))

pl :)
hugz back :)

|