'sup with the locked thread?

Started by Moolah!, Mar 07 07 05:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Spirit Guides thread be unlocked?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
Nooooooooooooo!
3 (37.5%)
Dunno. I need to consult my spirit guides on this.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

|

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"]You see, how hyperactive these two admins (Lise & PC) are![/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000]No.  I don't think anybody does see that.  Only you.  [/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000][/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000][/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,0,191)"][/SPAN]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Uh, no you dont really know me.. I recognise you from around here though.

I was on DV for a long time(started 2004).. then stopped. I went back to DV right before the summer and saw a link to here, which I had never heard of. Came over here and started posting regularly sometime around late aug early sept.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

greycat

Its great over here, cool people, for the most part.  
It is what it is.

greycat

Oh boy, I am a full member just now...it only took a year, lol!  
It is what it is.

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]TehBorken is the only Administrator here who has any modicum of professionalism. Lise is new.

[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Personally, I'm more interested in learning how P.C. became an Admin.  Interesting..[/SPAN]

Well I hope TehBorken sees fit to be the only one with any modicum of professionalism that decides to ban your backside.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

greycat wrote:
Oh boy, I am a full member just now...it only took a year, lol!  
   Well, better late than never greycat..

Um, dont feel too bad. Just look at my post number.. its kinda sickening really.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

greycat

Yes, I suppose its a dubious prize isnt it? Ah well, hopefully you made some good friends with all that posting yes? Anyway, have a good night...  
It is what it is.

Moolah!

[FONT color=#bf00bf]So was this DS's very own h8Fest?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf][/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf]There've been some heated arguments in the past, but I don't remember seeing this much animosity between two DSers before. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf]Nice going. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf]Keep it up.  [/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf]Soon we might be stealing trolls away from DV because it won't matter if you're registered or not. They'll start coming here for the main action.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf]Now all I'll have to do will be to create another innocent thread asking a simple question. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf]Oh hey Bork, I want a cut of the profits you'll be amassing from all the hits you'll be getting to my threads... [/FONT]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

TehBorken

TheAngel wrote:
  [span style="color: rgb(96, 0, 191);"]You see, how hyperactive these two admins (Lise & PC) are![/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(96, 0, 191);"]

[/span][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Alright, that's enough, I've watched this develop into a problem primarily because of your comments and your unwillingness to drop it. Give it a rest or you'll get a free vacation. Do I make myself clear?
[/span]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

greycat wrote:
Admins can ban people cant they? Or does that not happen here?  

Yes, we can. It does happen here, but only as needed. And it looks like it's getting to the "needed" point.

Aboozer

Wow did all these dv threads poison DS a little. Never seen a flame war in DS about DS before.
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

TehBorken

Raging Poodle! wrote:  [font color="#bf00bf"]Oh hey Bork, I want a cut of the profits you'll be amassing from all the hits you'll be getting to my threads... [/font]

Your check for the full 6 cents is in the mail.

female

TheAngel wrote:
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]PC, [/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]Shush.  I learned to tune you out long ago.[/span]

i see you are sticking your little needles of insult in Lise since yesterday, but this?... did you just tell a lady to shush????

you are indispicable TheAngel.
No decency as well as no clue.
Stupid like an old shoe :)
God bless you..

purelife

Bless the Goddess Female!  :)  And HUGZ>>>!!!!!!!  <<<<>>>>

TFF

Much better flaming and drama here!  

|