The Final Battle

Started by The Penitent, Mar 06 07 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic

The Penitent

Know thee that shortly thy flesh shall perish, yet still might thy spirit be saved.

The time is nigh when the Unspeakable One shall be loosed out of his prison and so shall go out among men to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the Earth, Gog, and Magog and gather them to battle.

From the reeking depths of His prison shall the Vile One rise, turning the very waters of the Earth to blood, and so shall the sons of Adam and the daughters of Eve know of His coming, and they shall weep and rend their hair, and all plagues of the Earth shall follow upon His footsteps and His minions shall be as the sands of the sea.

Upon His foes shall the Dark One visit destruction. His host shall break in upon His enemies like the breaking forth of waters and the place of their first meeting shall be called Baalperazim and He shall slay them with a great slaughter.

His minions shall smite until their hands grow weary and clave unto the sword and the unburied dead shall outnumber the living.

Yet despair not, for whilst the flesh is transitory, the soul is eternal. The Creator hath given mankind a charge, according to the prophecies which went before thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience even in times of greatest strife.

Exchew evil in these times and hold fast always to integrity.

So it hath been written; so shall it come to pass.

Gopher

Is this is a quotation, or something of your own?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

The Penitent

Yea, what has been so shall it be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

TehBorken

The Penitent wrote: [p style="font-style: italic;"]Upon His foes shall the Dark One visit destruction. His host shall break in upon His enemies like the breaking forth of waters and the place of their first meeting shall be called Baalperazim and He shall slay them with a great slaughter.[/p]I dunno....that sounds like a lot of work to me. Can't I take a nap instead??

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Dick Yamada

Judgment day is come,

there'll be no more rum,

there'll be no more chocolate

or chewing gum.

TehBorken

Dick Yamada wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Judgment day is come,[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] there'll be no more rum,[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]there'll be no more chocolate[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]or chewing gum.[/div]
Well, then screw that. I'm calling in sick.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Devil

Ummm, I hope I can see Ozzfest one more time before all this shit goes down.

[FONT size=5][img height=40 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/7.gif" width=78 border=0]Bible thumpers [/FONT]  

pitbullca.bc

LOL...the Devil has spoken!

The Penitent

Yea, fools make a mock at sin: yet among the righteous there is favour.  

TheAngel

I feel sorrow for your wretched soul.  

The Penitent

Stay your wrath; direct it not upon a servant of the Creator. Put up thine sword again into the sheath thereof.

Take you rest this day, and prepareth to do battle with the minions of the Unspeakable One.
For as it hath been foretold, He shall bring forth seven dark angels and these foul avatars shall carry seven vials full of the seven last plagues.

Devil

The Penitent wrote:
Stay your wrath; direct it not upon a servant of the Creator. Put up thine sword again into the sheath thereof.

Take you rest this day, and prepareth to do battle with the minions of the Unspeakable One.
For as it hath been foretold, He shall bring forth seven dark angels and these foul avatars shall carry seven vials full of the seven last plagues.
[/DIV]
 HEY! You just stole this off of a Starbucks Cup!  

TheAngel

The Devil :)

bless

Devil

I'd bless back, but I can only bless you once an hour so I will have to wait a bit to do it again!

TheAngel

Thank you, Devil.   sending you some karma loving. ;)