has anyone heard of a company called I AM SALES

Started by ndog, Feb 07 06 12:48

Previous topic - Next topic

ndog

ITS A VIRTUAL COMPANY THAT SELLS HOME BASED BUSINESS'S, THEY HAVE CONTACTED ME FOR AN INTERVIEW,

ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT THANKS

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

ndog wrote:
ITS A VIRTUAL COMPANY THAT SELLS HOME BASED BUSINESS'S, THEY HAVE CONTACTED ME FOR AN INTERVIEW,

I heard they were terrorists and they're on all the airline watch lists so they have to drive to their [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]scam [/span]sales meetings.

[/div][div] ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT THANKS

Don't mention it.. Really. I mean don't mention it. Ever.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I get contacted by companies that I know nothing about all time for interviews.  Doesn't everybody?

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
I get contacted by companies that I know nothing about all time for interviews.  Doesn't everybody?

Absolutely. Sometimes I even wake up and find out I've been hired without my knowledge.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Sometimes I even wake up and find out I've been hired without my knowledge.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c040.gif" border=0]

I hear ya.  That happens to me all the time.  Sometimes it's a toss up as to which job I'm going to when I head out the door.

kitten

Even if I have never heard of their companies, they seem to know me well, since they always call me by my first name.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

My cable company is like that, sort of. They came by saying they don't have service at my house. When we've got cable/internet/phone from them. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."