Banned from dv bye subnet ban

Started by Hated by many, Mar 05 07 12:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

Erm, ladies first.

Especially ladies waving big f*ckin' whips    ;)
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Hated by many

Perhaps it is not a subnet ban... perhaps my ips are being banned or the name has been banned

perhaps i will test later, perhaps i will post later

then again maybe i wont

fun and games

is this all their is

Aerosmith

"Sweet Emotion" - dedicated to Orik - loved by few, hated by many, respected by all!

You talk about things that nobody cares
You're wearing out things that nobody wears
You're calling my name but you gotta make clear
I can't say baby where i'll be in a year

Some sweat hog mama with a face like a gent
Said my get up and go musta got up and went

Well i got good news, she's a real good liar
'cause the backstage boogie set your pants on fire

Sweet emotion
Sweet emotion

I pulled into town in a police car
Your daddy said i took it just a little to far
You're telling me things but your girlfriend lied
You can't catch me 'cause the rabbit gone died
Yes it is

You stand in the front just a shakin' your ass
I'll take you backstage, you can drink from my glass
I talk about somehting you can sure understand
'cause a month on the road an' i'll be eating from your hand      

say what??

What has Orik ever done to earn anyones respect?  

respect

well, his whinery is pretty hardcore. gotta give him props for that.  

sniffles the clown

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" vAlign=top width="16%" rowSpan=2]Hated by many  [DIV class=smalltext]Guest

[A href="mailto:[email protected]"][FONT color=#000000]Email[/FONT][/A] [/DIV][/TD] [TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%"] [TABLE width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4287.msg63706.html#msg63706"][img alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" border=0][/A][/TD] [TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4287.msg63706.html#msg63706"][FONT color=#000000]Re: Banned from dv bye subnet ban[/FONT][/A]  [DIV class=smalltext]« Reply #16 on: Mar 05 07 »[/DIV][/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right height=20][A onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(63706); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=63706;topic=4287.15;num_replies=19;sesc=50eb43ffecac2ecbeff8e0033cacb055"][FONT color=#000000]Reply with quote[/FONT][/A] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1]  [DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]Perhaps it is not a subnet ban... perhaps my ips are being banned or the name has been banned

perhaps i will test later, perhaps i will post later

then again maybe i wont

fun and games

is this all their is[/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]   of course you'll try again later. you've proven you can't stay away

tenkani

He said "f*ck you Mike" while he was still a mod.

Mad props   ;)  

tenkani

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]

Orik

Sighs people still remember that ...and the admins namely mike will have a long time to wait

i will not appologise...
i will accpt the ban and let it stand

why fight

it is not worth the effort...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TFF

In an alternate universe!

Al Gore 2000

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" vAlign=top width="16%" rowSpan=2][A title="View the profile of Orik" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=30dabcf133133fb8278aa0ed1872ef57&action=profile;u=128"][FONT color=#000000]Orik[/FONT][/A]   [DIV class=smalltext]Full Member
* src=* src=[/A][/TD] [TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=30dabcf133133fb8278aa0ed1872ef57&topic=4287.msg63769#msg63769"][FONT color=#000000]Re: Banned from dv bye subnet ban[/FONT][/A]   [DIV class=smalltext]« Reply #24 on: Mar 05 07 »[/DIV][/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right height=20][A onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(63769); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=30dabcf133133fb8278aa0ed1872ef57&action=post;quote=63769;topic=4287.15;num_replies=25;sesc=ea5ac73eedc96902d65c6473b46a39a5"][FONT color=#000000]Reply with quote[/FONT][/A] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1]   [DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]Sighs people still remember that ...and the admins namely mike will have a long time to wait

i will not appologise...

why fight

it is not worth the effort... [/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][TR][TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" width="16%" valign="top" rowspan="2"][/TD][/TR][TR][TD class=smalltext width="85%" valign="bottom"][/TD][/TR]

Machismo

Orik wrote:
Sighs people still remember that ...and the admins namely mike will have a long time to wait

i will not appologise...

why fight

it is not worth the effort...

hahahahaha. i'm sure they're waiting with baited breath for that.they probably don't even realize you exist, and really, why should they? Get over yourself. You're nothing.

Steve

Actually we don't do subnet bans and I've never banned Orik but thanks for thinking of me.

tenkani wrote:

Just because Steve and Mike don't want him around doesn't mean he's "not wanted".

Steve and Mike hardly speak for the DV community.

f*ck those tools.

WTH

At least you got guts coming here and typing like a man instead of that liver-lilly-coward Mikey.

|