Banned from dv bye subnet ban

Started by Hated by many, Mar 05 07 12:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

weird al

P.C. is one of the kewlest, smartest people around on DS  

I second that   :)

P.C.

Now I'm NEVER going to get this huge head up to bed.

Thanks weird al.....back atcha. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d058.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

what is love

P.C. wrote:
[img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/a026.gif[/img].

ohh thats good definetly one i must steal thanks PC

the next time i log in u get major blessings for that great emote

DBX

Excuse me, no talking about love in an Orik bashing thread please and thank you.  

tenkani

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Actually we don't do subnet bans and I've never banned Orik but thanks for thinking of me.[/span]

Not anymore. I think I said that.
You used to be cool bro, but you turned and let your ego get the best of you.
Power corrupts I suppose.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

steve

tenkani wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]Actually we don't do subnet bans and I've never banned Orik but thanks for thinking of me.[/SPAN]

Not anymore. I think I said that.
You used to be cool bro, but you turned and let your ego get the best of you.
Power corrupts I suppose.

well it breaks my heart that the internet guys dont like me no more but i dunno what ur talking about. i always let u guys do ur thing and i always backed u up. how that translates into an ego is beyond me.

tenkani

Call me anal, but if you create deletion guidelines to apply to the mods and then break them without apology (almost proudly) yourself just because someone rubs you the wrong way I consider that to be an ego trip. Modding isn't a game. Maybe you should have just stuck to being a code monkey. The DV mods had a bad enough rep as it was without that kind of bullshit.

I also knew things were taking a turn for the worse when we were instructed not to engage the users in any kind of meaningful dialog concerning our actions because "we don't owe them any explanations". Ego-driven nonsense pure and simple. The users knew at the time that we had guidelines and then were turning around and breaking them ourselves and they had valid questions about it, which don't, in my mind, qualify as "whining" as you put it.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

weird al wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]P.C. is one of the kewlest, smartest people around on DS  [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] I second that   :)

I third that!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Any objections to my fourthing it?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

ohthedrama

Dick Yamada

ohthedrama wrote:

Almost timely, and near pertinent!

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

just making sure you're still paying attention  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

The Penitent

Oh yes, most assuredly. But I have to go for a walk and ruminate so please keep a careful eye on this place whilst I'm gone. Keep the devil in line.

|