0 (0%)
dodecadrabolin
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

TehBorken

EEL wrote:
you people are meanies :(

What's your point?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

LOL, I just noticed this... 'bless'
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

This is DS's version of a flame war.

I am Jack's taffy-flavored heart.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

curious

tenkani wrote:
This is DS's version of a flame war.

I am Jack's taffy-flavored heart. If that was a flame war it was a very boring one!  There were 45 new members on DS in Feb., and now 12 new members for March.  Where are the new members and why are they not posting?  

TehBorken

curious wrote:[em][/em]
If that was a flame war it was a very boring one!  

That was all part of our Master Plan.

There were 45 new members on DS in Feb., and now 12 new members for March.  Where are the new members and why are they not posting?  

They're shock troops who are being held in reserve for the critical moment when they're needed.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

Yup. I'm holding them in a deep well in my basement.

They put the lotion on their skin, or else they get the hose again     >:(
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

BorejectoR

my threads are so boring all ppl do is start lil fights...

i miss my dv threads like INVEST OR DIE PART 2    

Moolah!

BorejectoR wrote:
 my threads are so boring all ppl do is start lil fights...

i miss my dv threads like INVEST OR DIE PART 2

If you ask the right questions you can easily get a 6-15 page bickerfest going on DS. So they won't be little.  

It's sort of like picking a stock right before it soars.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

TheAngel

[span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-weight: bold;"]Hehe funny. Look at all these negative karma points I received from the girly admins, no thanks to your innocent questions, Raging Poodle![/span][br style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-weight: bold;"][br style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-weight: bold;"]That's ok.  I must be used to the cat fighting by now.  :-/[/span]

TFF

TheAngel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"]Hehe funny. Look at all these negative karma points I received from the girly admins, no thanks to your innocent questions, Raging Poodle![/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"]That's ok.  I must be used to the cat fighting by now.  :-/[/SPAN]

Good flame war over there.  

real angel

Gee, the 'angel' was banned from DV, that's too bad....  ; )  

pitbullca.bc

hmmm...^^^doesn't know what they are talking about!

poster

[table style="table-layout: fixed;" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td rowspan="2" style="overflow: hidden;" valign="top" width="16%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=221" title="View the profile of TheAngel"]TheAngel[/a]                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Sr. Member
                         [img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"]

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"][img]index.php?action=dlattach;id=395;type=avatar" alt=""][/div]
                         Hope

[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=221"]View Profile[/a]                      [/div]                   [/td]                   [td height="100%" valign="top" width="85%"]                      [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,4286.msg63634.html#msg63634"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,4286.msg63634.html#msg63634"]Re: Who would like access to DV. (banned)[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« Reply #6 on: Mar 05 07 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=63634;topic=4286.0;num_replies=41;sesc=406db6cf2dbc6dd2a6c6f074d8df5d56" onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(63634); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      [div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"]yey~ I can post on DV again!

[/div]                   [/td]                [/tr]                [tr]                   [td class="smalltext" valign="bottom" width="85%"]                      [table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td colspan="2" class="smalltext" align="left" width="100%"]                         
[/td]                      [/tr][tr]                         [td class="smalltext" align="left" valign="bottom"]                         
[/td]                         [td class="smalltext" align="right" valign="bottom"]                            [img]Themes/default/images/ip.gif" alt="" border="0"]                            Logged                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      [div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%; padding-bottom: 3px;" class="signature"]I neva hesitate to do what I like
Neva hesitate to pick up my fight
At d fings dat challengin at my vibe
Continue? Yes im sure
Get off my little caniball[/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]Ah yeah, my firefox crashed so I had to reinstall again..[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]Wasn't able to post using IE, but I fixed the problem eventually. >:)[/span]

TheAngle

TheAngel wrote:
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]Ah yeah, my firefox crashed so I had to reinstall again..[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]Wasn't able to post using IE, but I fixed the problem eventually. >:)[/span]

WE'RE ALL SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

|