Behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken.

Started by The Penitent, Apr 25 07 01:31

Previous topic - Next topic

The Penitent

I am no saint. I have sinned enough for a dozen lifetimes, yet 3 years ago, I did hear the call of my Lord, and was thus reborn in spirit.

An angel did visit me. She spoke, in a voice which filled my heart to bursting with divine love, and prophesied, "son of man, I shall make thee a watchman unto your brothers and sisters: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. A star shall fall from Heaven, burning as a lamp. This star shall be called wormwood and the cursed land upon which it falls shall also come to be known as wormwood. The very waters shall blacken and mankind shall sicken and fall as overripe fruit from a tree. This fell day shall be but a taste of a new age of darkness. Wormwood shall awaken the Unspeakable One. Yea, the Great Whale shall rise and there shall be a Hell on Earth. He shall release the demonic multitude and lay the land desolate and the sons of Adam and the daughters of Eve shall howl and cry and tear their hair. Gird yourself in the breastplate of faith and love, and for an helmet, the hope of salvation."

And so, my beloved kinsmen, it is my wish that you who hear this warning shall make pains to prepare for the Final Battle. Yea, did not Noah, having been warned of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepare an ark to the saving of his house? And did he not so become heir of the righteousness due a man of faith in dread times?

He that heareth the sound of the blessed trumpet and take not warning, his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

Lil Me

welcome back, Prophet of the Great Whale.  Peace, Dude.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TehBorken

The Penitent wrote:
I am no saint. I have sinned enough for a dozen lifetimes,

Damn, can I get in on some of that? I mean, it sounds like there's enough to go around.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

an helmet ?  Gawd....I don't know what it is that annoys me about this.  An historical moment......exactly when did they start this.  

It's a long 'a' when spoken in front of a vowel......a short 'a' when spoken in front of a consonant.

'An' is used when spoken before a silent H.  As in hour.......an hour.  But as the H in helmet is not silent, thus it would be a helmet.

Jeez.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

teehee PC...meeza likes your thinkin!!!!!
Oh...and penitent....I like engaging in premarital sex....sooooo....next time...I will think of you....while doing it