Favorite Urban Dic Entries

Started by tenkani, Mar 02 07 04:34

Previous topic - Next topic

tenkani

Urban Dictionary.

[A href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/[/A] Imagine Wikipedia and then remove any pretense of respectability and fact-checking.

Brilliant!!

Post your favorite entries here.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

tenkani

Well if you insist, I will begin...

Donut Burger    
The response to a difficult or confusing question that you don't know the answer to.
Derived from the creation of a bacon cheeseburger with two Krispy Kreme glazed donuts instead of buns, a confusing, incomprehensible item itself.

Professor: Using the principle of the ubergang, what is the salient difference between Kant and Hegel's conception of the categorical imperative?

Student: Donut burger??

Sportsdude

[table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr valign="top"][td class="def_number" width="20"]
[/td]    [td class="def_word"]futheran[/td]    [td class="def_thumbs"]       [table style="margin-left: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"][tbody][tr]          [td][a href="jvascript:void(0)" onclick="thumbs.click(1817992, 1)"][img]http://static.urbandictionary.com/thumbsup.gif" id="thumbs_1817992_1_gif" height="19" width="19"][/a][/td]          [td nowrap="nowrap"][span id="thumbs_1817992"][/span]
[/td]          [td][a href="jvascript:void(0)" onclick="thumbs.click(1817992, 0)"][img]http://static.urbandictionary.com/thumbsdown.gif" id="thumbs_1817992_0_gif" height="19" width="19"][/a][/td]       [/tr][/tbody][/table]    [/td] [/tr] [tr]    [td]
[/td]    [td colspan="2"]       [div class="def_p"]          1] a person who is not really lutheran, but pretends to be one at a lutheran college.
 2] someone who is really lutheran, but does stuff that would make martin luther blush and shake his head in shame.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]1] john is a futheran because he is catholic, but he is very involved in the lutheran student movement.

2] i saw that futheran last weekend falling down the stairs drunk and there is no way she was in church the next morning. [/p][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Iowa

Idiots
 Out
 Walking
 Around[/p]          Iowa, kinda like Delaware but nowhere near the water.

ADD: I owe the world an apology.  Yeah its not i-o-w-a but its close.

Sportsdude

ghountry
something that is both ghetto and country at the same time. Like an unpaved street that has projects on it.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]Oh my god, that girl is so ghountry... she's wearing house shoes in the club!

or

East Saint Louis is so ghountry, it's all crack houses and fields.[/p]
uninsured motorist
Saint Louis police slang for an African American. Often used in police reports to avoid appearing blatantly racist.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]Lawyer: You said in your police report that you stopped my client because he looked like he didn't have insurance. What, pray tell, does an uninsured motorist look like, again?[/p]

Sportsdude

skank clair
A small town in Missouri, approximately 50 miles west-southwest of Saint Louis. Saint Clair received this moniker from:
 1.) being the methamphetamine capital of the United States during the late 1990's
 2.) the enormous amount of bitchy fat people with hideously tacky tattoos who live in Skank Clair
 3.) the tendency for the girls of the town to become pregnant and drop out of Skank Clair High School, just like their mothers, thus perpetuating the process of what we know as Skank Clair.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]people in nearby towns dread having to pass through Skank Clair because they might contract an std through the air.

man, there's nothing to do in skank clair.[/p]
[p style="font-style: italic;"]
[/p][p style="font-style: italic;"]
[/p]

tenkani

Ha!! Good ones.

The real trick is finding entries that aren't so damn vile you can't post them, since every other definition has to do with knockin boots.

Sloppy Lobster    
A sexual maneuver where from the doggystyle position the man slathers the ass and back of a woman with butter and then reaches around grabbing her breasts with "pinchy" lobster hands. All of this while wearing a bib.

Dude, I asked my girlfriend if I could give her a sloppy lobster, and she slapped me and walked out.

Someone should DEFINITELY fact-check the sloppy lobster.

Sportsdude

lol got to love the St Louis entries:

Saint Louis:
1. The home of Budwiser, Nelly and Chingy

2. A very Rough City, ranked number 2 for most dangerous city to live in. The west part of st louis is more white collar and has more money. Gets more Ghetto towards the east and north sides of the city.

3. Just about the only place in missouri that has stuff to do other than kansas city and a population over 2 million.  

4. pretty much one of the coolest cities in the midwest.

5. nobody outside of the midwest knows where it is.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]person 1: Where the hell is st louis?
 Person 2: Missouri, you dumbass.[/p]St. Louis
The rust-bucket of America[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]Why are there so many homeless in St Louis?  
 God, the white folk here in St Louis are racist![/p]    [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td colspan="2"] Saint Louis      [div class="def_p"]          an ugly ass city on the border of missouri and illinois. the only thing people outside of missouri know about st louis is the arch and that nelly and chingy are from there. i live in columbia, MO and everyone is obsessed with st louis. but then again who can blame them, with them living in this boring ass town.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]st louis??? ahh st louis is whack, i mean it has a population of under 400,000 and thats cuz no one wants to live there[/p]
[p style="font-style: italic;"]
[/p][p style="font-style: italic;"]
[/p][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  

Sportsdude

This is SOOO True:

West County Snob:
All people living in West St. Louis County. These people are all extreamly wealthy, live in very nice houses (usually ranging from $500,000- $1,000,000+), and drive luxury cars. They are better than all other people living in St. Louis County because they can buy what ever they want. Their children even tend to drive nice luxury cars which you can see when you drive by the local schools and the students' cars are nicer than the teachers. There is rivalry between schools that live any farther west than the Chesterfield/Wildwood area (2 in particular but won't mention any names. The reason for this is because the hick school(s) is/are extremly jealous of everything the other school & students have (a.k.a. money).[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]"Let's go car shopping. How about the hummer dealer! NO... lets go to the porsche dealer...WAIT... THE BENTLEY DEALER!!!" (all in Chesterfield Valley in a 3 mile radius)[/p]
Any and all persons residing in, and sometimes near, the west county area of St. Louis, MO. These people genuinely believe that they are smarter, better looking, funnier, and all around better then everyone else on the face of the earth. In actuality they are sadly mistaken.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]Look there is a herd of west county snobs decked out in their Northface coats and fanny packs and birkenstock clogs. They are all listening to Dave Matthews.[/p]
[table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]    [td colspan="2"]       [div class="def_p"]          people living in, or around, the west county area of St. Louis, Missouri. These people think they are smarter, funnier, and much better looking than the rest of the people living in the St. Louis area, and they are in fact correct. They also tend to believe others who live outside the area are hicks, which is another correct assumption.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]Look at the west county snobs with their Coach purses and other amazing accesories.[/p]
[table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td]    [td colspan="2"]       [div class="def_p"]          Any people residing in the west county area of St. Louis, MO including Clayton, Ladue, Frontenac, Creve Coeur, Town & Country, Chesterfield, and Des Peres. These people genuinely believe that they are smarter, better looking, more funny, and all around better then everyone else on the face of the earth. They are all also very preppy. Everyone that lives further west and south west of Chesterfield Valley, are all (everyone) red neck and white trash and it is the truth. "you can take the man out of south, but you cant take the south out of the man."[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]look at dem west county snobs rollin round in they Ranges 'n Escalades.[/p][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][p style="font-style: italic;"]
[/p][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Sportsdude

More on West County:

The suburban region west of the city of St. Louis. Includes the municipalities of Clayton, Ladue, Creve Coeur, Olivette, University City, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Wildwood.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]The upstart Barkers don't want to be considered rich west county snobs, but since they live in Ladue, they are![/p]
[/td]    [td colspan="2"]       [div class="def_p"]          full of rich or wanna be rich dumb, naive, lost white boys in west county driving camaros and transams, trying to be cool, with their very lost wanna be hollister, a@F white girls, wandering around doing nothing, in the middle of nothing. [/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]west county white boyz: hey yo, wanna race gotta v8 camaro ill smoke ur ass. (Hhahahahah. girls in the background go dillan i love you hoho)

azn guy: ummm. ur not worth my time. but oh well wut the hell. the 12 sec rsx type s takes off, leaving the lost boyz no chance.

west county white boyz: wtf. is that korean car a v10 or what, im gonna get me one of those.  [/p][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
A section of the suburbs of St. Louis.  Marked by a lack of anything interesting or creative. Full of mindless suburban clones.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]I never thought I'd make it out of west county alive.[/p]

Sportsdude

And of course the girls in my area, so true, so true.

West County B****

Most of the time, a teenager living in West County, really preppy, acts like a slut...West County referring to the region west of St. Louis, Missouri.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]Man I gotta get me one of them West County B****s![/p]

tenkani

Hah, sound like you should make a couple of St. Louis entries SD!!

Ghost Ride
While driving a car, open the door and climb out onto the hood while the car continues to roll. It is typical for one to dance around on the hood while the car is ghostin.

Are all rappers retarded!!!!!?
This has got to be the stupidest fad I've seen in my entire life. You should film yourseves doing this so you can witness just how retarded you truley look!!!

DAMN, I thought that wearing your'e pants down around you're ass was retarded. But you've managed to one up that.
GHOST RIDE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! f*ckING RETARDED

EDIT: Korean V10s PWN!!!!!

tenkani

Soviet Blowjob

An impossible, and extremely difficult and painful to even attempt, sex act. Basically...you try to fit someone's head inside the tiny pin hole at the end of your dick. It's based on the following idea: "In Soviet Russia, penis sucks you." Hence, the Soviet Blowjob.

Do not attempt the Soviet Blowjob, or your penis will be severely damaged.

Dude, I gave my girlfriend a Soviet Blowjob last night, and now i need a penis transplant.

purelife

LOL, those are some funny definitions.

This one caught my attention when I clicked under the "R's"

[table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr valign="top"][td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 0, 255);" class="def_number" width="20"]
[/td]    [td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 0, 255);" class="def_word"]R Kellly[/td]    [td class="def_thumbs"]
[/td] [/tr] [tr]    [td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]
[/td]    [td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 0, 255);" colspan="2"]       [div class="def_p"]          A word "name" used to insult or describe a person as a pedophile who sleeps with underage women.[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]Teacher: Hey, I'd like to meet up with you after school if you don't mind. 'wink wink'
 Female Student: Whatever f00, get your R Kelly ass away from me bitch. You aint tappin this ass.[/p][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Sportsdude

So Ill
[/td] [td colspan="2"]       [div class="def_p"]          Short for Southern Illinois or the region of the state that residents sometime refer to as Little Eygpt. It is a play on So Cal (Southern California) or NoKY (Northern Kentucky) but is particularly amusing for those from Little Eygpt, or So Ill, as, in urban dictionary terms, there is littl 'Ill' about Southern Illinois[/p]          [p style="font-style: italic;"]Pete: Where you at?
 Joe: So Ill.
 Pete: Cool.  Can you pick me up some catfish?
 Joe: Sure thing.
 Pete: Cool[/p][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]