another naughty teacher

Started by kingy, Mar 01 07 10:20

Previous topic - Next topic

kingy

Teacher had sex with 5 teens, police say

CLINTON, South Carolina (AP) -- A middle school teacher accused of having sex with at least five boys -- some of them students at her school -- was arrested, authorities said.

Police began investigating Allenna Williams Ward, 23, after school officials recovered a note containing inappropriate messages, said Clinton Public Safety Director John Thomas.

Ward, who is married, had sexual encounters with the 14- and 15-year-old boys at various locations, including in the school, at a motel, in a park and behind a restaurant, from December to this month, according to arrest warrants.

Some of the victims were students at Ward's school, Thomas said.

Ward was placed on administrative leave with pay last Thursday, acting district Superintendent Laura Koskela said. A message left for the school's principal was not immediately returned Wednesday.

Ward was charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor and six counts of lewd acts on a minor, according to arrest warrants. She is being held in jail awaiting a bail hearing, police said.

Russ

Shes NOT that hawt.. on top of that.. how could you continue with something like this with 14-15 yr olds!! Especially with all the high profile examples all around now in the news all the time.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Moolah!

There's something wrong with those eyebrows...

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

pitbullca.bc

BAAAAAAAAADD  DOOOOOOOOOG!

49er

How come I don't feel the same way about her "[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4236.0.html"]Stay locked up after they serve their time[/A]"?

Lise

I don't get it. How do you feel attracted to a bunch of pimple squeeking 14 to 15 year old kids? Eeeow. That's so gross.

I didn't say that all criminals should be locked up forever after serving their time though most should as the chances of them being repeated offenders do not go away. I, for one, do not wish to have a former sex-offender living anywhere near my neighborhood even if they're 'reformed'. Sorry.... I just have no tolerance for them, man or woman.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

I would have tapped that     :(
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Gopher

What else did she teach them?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

49er

It is known that some fathers pay good money to have their 14-15 year old sons to experience this lesson

tenkani

I got stuck with the wrong dad.

And the wrong teachers.

What a rip-off      >:(
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.