GOOD MORNING THREAD

Started by pitbullca.bc, Mar 01 07 10:18

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

My b/f picked some up yesterday.  I could eat cheerios w/o the milk as well.  Yum.  :)  Nice and sweeeeet....  

Lise

There's something addicting about Cheerios. Kids can't seem to get enough of em.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

LOL..they give me gas!  LOL LMAO!

Well...to bed for me...take care y'all...goodmorning to those on the opposite side of the world! LOL

pitbullca.bc

well...goodmorning to all...the snow is all gone...rained all night and you can barely tell that it snowed all day yesterday.  Have a good one peeps!

Lise

Morning, pitbull. *yawn*

What a cold messy morning.... Brrr. Did it snowed where you were? We had a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of flurries, not enough to coat the ground but I was surprised to see snow this late in winter.

Bah. I need the sun and warmth soon. Standing in front of a light bulb and pretending it's summer isn't exactly a quick fix.........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

mornin.

<groan>

its going to be a SLOW day.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Good morning, Russ my boy. Did you get a hangover from yesterday?

* Shoving pots of coffee towards Russ *

Bill Cosby.

Russ

I dont think the world has sobered up enough yet for me. LOL, I ended up having some champagne as well.

Yes theres a hangover.. not that bad cause I drowned myself with water and had some milk as well.

Coffee is a great idea.. I should check if its done yet.. I turned it on when I got up.

I didnt think I posted last night but I saw a few that i did, LOL
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

blech....cold coming on...blech...must have warmth.  Hot bath...curl up with kids and BF maybe with a heating blanket.  No work thank god or pneumonia would be short at hand.  Windy as all hell outside but it is +5.  The weather here has mood swings to match a menopausing woman.   Snow all day yesterday...freezing rain on the way home...rain all night...warm hectic winds in the AM...crazy!

pitbullca.bc

OMG...umm...sniff...good morning..hack..hack....damn cold won't let me sleep for more than 3 hours at a time.  I am sponge pit today as my head is full of a snot substance.  Eeeww.  Mild day outside which is nice....have a great day y'all

P.C.

Awww....sorry to hear you're feeling so miserable Miss Pit.  Take really good care of yourself.  Those darned colds seem to grab hold and not let go.  A hot steamy bath sounds like an excellent idea and plenty of fluids is the answer.  (include some chicken soup and anything with lots of garlic)

Take care [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/o045.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

sniff...thanks...hot bath isn't working...meds aren't working..nothing...miserable day...waste of a weekend with the BF.  

pitbullca.bc

god...what a whiner...lots of pain in my chest and back this morning.  Bf headed outta town so he isn't here to take care of me  *sniff*  But...a goodmorning to all of you!

P.C.

Good morning pitbull.  Sorry to hear you're still feeling crappy......and nobody to take care of you to boot!  Sending good wishes to get well. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/e055.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

thank you...appreciated!

|