What will you take?

Started by Lise, Feb 22 07 03:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

OK, you have 10 seconds to grab three items before you're ship-wrecked and you have to swin to the nearest deserted island. What will you grab?

I would grab.........

a) fishing rod with hook and bait

b) water resistant matches

c) knife
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

same as you Lise.  

On a more serious note... I'd grab my Mastercard.  You know "for everything else, there's mastercard."  

Lil Me

Are we going to have our own DS Gilliagan's Island?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Oh, and Russ's goats!  We've got to take them along.  :)

Lil Me

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
Russ has goats?  
    Forget the goats. I'll take his underwear.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Don't goats eat underwear?  

Lise

Bless you, Lil' Me. It's a private joke we have regarding Russ and his goats. He's got a fetish about them. (kidding)

I'm not about to let the wild goats eat his underwear. I have drastic plans for the underwear that's top secret.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Rum, coke, some ice cubes.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 OK, you have 10 seconds to grab three items before you're ship-wrecked and you have to swin to the nearest deserted island. What will you grab?

I would grab.........

a) fishing rod with hook and bait

b) water resistant matches

c) knife[/DIV]
   I would grab the SART, the lead-line to the inflatable liferaft which will come with everything lise listed and more, and the satellite telephone so I could call for help and pizza.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Bless you, Lil' Me. It's a private joke we have regarding Russ and his goats. He's got a fetish about them. (kidding)

I'm not about to let the wild goats eat his underwear. I have drastic plans for the underwear that's top secret.[/DIV]
 Underwear?

<humming born free>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

tenkani wrote:
Rum, coke, some ice cubes.

And some paper umbrellas?  

Lil Me

tenkani

Three items only!!
OMFG you are such a rebel PL!     :O

*sneaking paper umbrellas onto the island*

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.